+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: death... how do u deal with a loss?and explain y?

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: death... how do u deal with a loss?and explain y?

"My body lies, but still I roam,
    Guarding those I leave at home.
    Each generation I shall defend,
    Right until the very end..."

Something I thought up during a long train trip into Perth, while listening to Metalica's "Enter Sandman". That's where I got the first line. With all the unusual things that happen with my Mum's side of the family, I dare say it would actually come true. My Mum was the first to know when I got hit by a car, even though she was the last to be told, When one family member has problems & can't sleep, none of us can, and a few other things.

But one thing that lets us know the dead still watch over us is other weird things like we've had things do stuff without us being near them, & things disappear, only to reappear some where else. So yes, they do still watch us, seeing how we do, possibly even helping us every now & again.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    Everyone deals with death differently... We're all too different to be have one set way of dealing with it.

I do tell people to let themselves cry - be angry - Feel the emotions you are feeling at the time. Don't let thenm take over you, but let them out. If you hold them in, you will harm yourself in the long run.
    That's actually pretty damn good advise. Might have to remember it. Good thinking.

Last edited by LordCastigator; Jul 27, 2007 at 07:30 AM.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: death... how do u deal with a loss?and explain y?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    "MY body lies, but still I roam,
    Guarding those I leave at home.
    Each generation I shall defend,
    Right until the very end..."

Something I thought up during a long train trip into Perth, while listening to Metalica's "Enter Sandman". That's where I got the first line. With all the unusual things that happen with my Mum's side of the family, I dare say it would actually come true. My Mum was the first to know when I got hit by a car, even though she was the last to be told, When one family member has problems & can't sleep, none of us can, and a few other things.

But one thing that lets us know the dead still watch over us is other weird things like we've had things do stuff without us being near them, & things disappear, only to reappear some where else. So yes, they do still watch us, seeing how we do, possibly even helping us every now & again.

That's actually pretty damn good advise. Might have to remember it. Good thinking.

That's a beautiful little poem... Truly.
    It is true that family members have that mental connection to each other... My mom and I have it big time. She knows if I am upset or something is wrong - She always calls me when I really need to hear her voice!

I'm glad my advice could help... Because I was one of those people who held it all in, and it came out all wrong! I took out months of frustration and sorrow on the people I love the most - Without truly meaning to, you know? I don't want anyone else to have to feel that way. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7