Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Decision of a life/death of a loved one...

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Decision of a life/death of a loved one...

A friend asked me this a while back & I thought I would bring it here & ask you all here on AO...

We all in life have to make decisions some easy, some moderate, others difficult... If you was faced with a life & death situation/decision who would you let live & who would you let die???

If you had to choose between someone you care/love for another love one, which one will you choose & WHY???

Say 2 ppl of who you care/love for are in a crisis... You only have enough time to save one of them... Which one would you choose???

I know ppl have different loved ones in their life so I am going to let you choose who that love one is by putting numbers & their relationship towards you by them... You choose a number of any & then depict which one will you save & why.?.

1. mother/father
    2. sibling/ a parent
    3. sibling/ sibling
    4. grandmother/grandfather
    5. grandparent/ a parent or sibling
    6. spouse/child
    7. spouse/ a parent or sibling
    8. child/child
    9. friend/friend
    10. friend/ pet
    0. choose whoever!!! u put any 2 together (that u care/love) & pick...

For example... I choose 1 & that is my mother & father... I will save my mother because I would think that is what my father would of want... Me being as a man I should go to my mother's aid cause that is one thing he taught me... Take care of mom!!!

*Rule* U must care/love both of the ppl u choose... Not one parent that took care of you & the other that u never met... Now if your parents are divorced, (like mine) but both of them took care of u & u love both of them then that's okay... But u still have to choose... Thanks!!!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Decision of a life/death of a loved one...

Hmm... a tough question... I wouldn't know what to choose and I'd better die trying to save both of those loved ones...

Between my mum and dad I couldn't choose... never ever...
    Between a parent and my sis I'd chose sis, because that would be the right thing- she has so many things yet to find out, the parent would wish for that too...
    Friend and pet?! That's obvious- friend ofcourse, no matter how much I love my pet... it just doesn't seem write to chose the pet.
    Friend and friend? That's tough... save one and die trying to save the other one...
    The combination that came to my mind the moment I started reading it is my bf/a friend or a sibling... That would be the toughest decision in my life... either I'd save my friend and die with my bf or... Save my bf and live with sadness all my life... hmmm

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inuruto View Post
    1. mother/father
    2. sibling/ a parent
    3. sibling/ sibling
    6. spouse/child
    8. child/child
    9. friend/friend
    10. friend/ pet

1. My parents were divorced when I was at a very young age. Even though, I have had plenty of mother figure; I know the love of a mother but I would still choose my father. The past is irrelevant, but he actually fights in life. I respect him for that greatly, and I might not want to ever be him, but I don't mind having him close.

The whole thing is pretty simple to answer myself.

2. Sibling - The way we would all want it; above all, I know he will survive afterwards.
    3. Twin brother - At all costs I want him to have a future..I pity him I suppose.
    4. Grandmother - My grandfather wouldn't be able to survive by himself.
    5. Bro ^
    6. Some random child? - Spouse easy/ My child.. if it were mine.. of course I would want them alive before any other, but it would also be what all else would want.
    7. Without a doubt - Sibling. Love for all eternity and such, but family will always be there in the end.
    8. Second born child or the last child born.
    9. Pftt, whoever is talking to me at the time. Friends will never be blood..far easier decision.
    10. Depends how old the pet is and who the friend is. Most likely I would spare my pet. To hell I go if that is the decision.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

1. umm... my Dad... yeah... kinda hands down there...

2. umm... my Dad again... he's... he deserves a better death than that...

3. umm... my sister Brenda... becuz Jane would ruin it and Jonny would waste it...

4. umm... my Grandad... he's an old horse... but still, he deserves a better death than that

5. umm... my Mom... becuz i guess i should finally save her now...

6. Spouse.... Darling... hands down and out... over anything!

7. Spouse... Darling... he's my Darling! he's not going anywhere!

8. child... child?... um... the one who isn't wasting their life?

9. Debbie... she... she was the only really good friend i had... come on! wouldn't you save the person who always loaned you money for lunch and would let you take their iPod to listen to Micheal Jackson?

10. Tybalt, my cat... cuz she is my baby!

0. um... a guy that would love Debbie for who she is! and one of the dogs i'll get in the future!
    Last edited by Abu Dhabi; Jun 19, 2007 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Forgot Number 0

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone really so that would make more than a billion! I would save them all because I really care for all even though they hurt me or not! If I save all those people then everyone will stay a live except me and I don't want anymore deaths. So yeah! That might be a stupid answer but I care for all equally and I want everyone to survive. One death to save all even if it's my own of course I'll do it! Everything will be the same without me right? So I'll save all those people! I'm sorry for making that choice by choosing everyone but I'll still do it!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inuruto View Post
    1. mother/father
    2. sibling/ a parent
    3. sibling/ sibling
    6. spouse/child
    8. child/child
    9. friend/friend
    10. friend/ pet
    0. choose whoever!!! u put any 2 together (that u care/love) & pick...
    1. Hmmm... father. My mother has cared for us and took care of us more physically than my father has. But if my father goes, I know my mom will probably give up hope. I know she rarely likes my dad, but she loves him and is working hard to make her children happy and retire with her hubby. And I know my dad wouldn't give up on us, he never has.

2. Brother or parent? Parent obviously. At least my parents are doing something with their life.

3. Eugene or Edsel? <.< ......... sh*t, I hate both of 'em now. I suppose I'd choose Edsel. I'd avoid Edsel at all costs afterwards anyways. And if I chose Edsel, that means Eugene goes, and if Eugene goes, his "future wife" would be in suffering. And if she wants to bring it, I can finally get rid of her too. .......... *cough*

4. Grandmother or Grandfather? ... >_> Do I even have a drirect grandfather or grandmother now??? o_o I suppose I could choose a grandaunt and a granduncle, correct? I'd choose my Chinese grandaunt. Not only was her history cool (and appeared in newspapers), but she's extremely nice. She's fragile, but very nice.

5. Grandparent or a parent/sibling? ....... Parent. Because... er... I'm not too close to my grandfamily and I'm not in good terms with my brothers. Hands down, parent.

6. Spouse or child? ...my spouse, my darling.
    We made a promise to always choose each other, to love each other no matter what.
    We aren't going to give up our life for the future generation even if we love them to bits.
    It's kinda' useless for people to grow independent just to become dependant for a child.
    Kinda' useless for people to value a child's life so that they can value their future child's life. In this form, no one truly values the life they were given, in my opinion.

7. Spouse or blah blah? Spouse. Hands down. Love crosses further borders than family.

8. Child or child? ... er... can they have a battle to the death? *cough COUGH COUGH* AHEM! ... whoever values their life more, in my opinion.

9. Friends? ..... <_< I suppose I'd rather choose an online friend than a real life friend. But that's because all my real life "friends" are jerk-offs. They can just go and burn in hades.

10. -_O Friend or pet? Well, aren't pets friends? So wouldn't that be friend or friend? Well, I'd choose my dog Noodles. .... o_o Friends aren't very nice to me anyways, so I'd rather choose my old buddy pal Noodles. We may have our differences, but we watch each other's backs.

0. Anything? How about My Darling vs. My Darling?
    o_o The decision's tough... who would I choose? You see, they maybe the same, but how can I fully know that? Does one love me more than the other? Do I love one more than the other?
    Well... er... when it comes to that, I'll let them decide. <_< Abu gets jealous enough anyways, I'm sure she'd rather settle that score against herself. ... o_o But if both of them were going to die because they were both going to kill each other, I'd just grab the closest one and run like heck! O_O

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow that's a hard question to answer. No one really knows what they would do until that time comes but as for me I would probably try to save both choices and in the process end up loosing my own life instead.

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    Wow that's a hard question to answer. No one really knows what they would do until that time comes but as for me I would probably try to save both choices and in the process end up loosing my own life instead.
    Wow i agree with fireandice. death for me and i hope the people or person i saved would make it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast