+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Definition of You

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Definition of You

I belive that our experiences are what help us gain our definition of who we are. While everbody has there own custom outlook and attitude, they are highly affected by thier friends, family, and enviorment. One such example is the fact that I have a tad bit of hatred for Mormoms bcause I grew up in a family of them. We're all affected by it. So the definition of yourself is highly affected by who you are around, but at the same time there is a part of you that can't be changed by anyone but yourself.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

What defines me huh? Thats more a less an easier question for me to answer now than it would have been before. What defines me is my rebellious spirit. I will not follow the crowd. And I shun the expectations of those in authority over me. nothing matters as much as my freedom right now.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

i am who i am

i hope that speaks entirely in itself... i am nobody if i am not me...

then i am not you
    i am not he
    i am not she
    i am merely me
    the way i chose to be
    the way i ought to be

i am who i am
    and nobody else but i
    can tell who i am
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

What defines me? Good question, I feel that everythin' that is apart of or has had influence in my life does. My birth, experiences, knowledge, happiness, desires, sorrows, dreams, ambitions, and even environment. I am like a puzzle, it takes many pieces, put together, for me ta b complete. Would I need ta search myself ta find myself? No, I don' believe so. I believe that I've known myself for a long time, I believe that one doesn' find one's self; but rather one "discovers" themselves. They come ta the realization of who it is that they r and what it is that defines them. At least that is what it was for me.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Mage For This Useful Post:

Priestess Angel (Apr 18, 2008)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well smart ,skinny,cool,funny,fun to have around and enjoyable.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

The people and experiences that we have been through have made us who we are although we encounter it differently and are molded by different people we will always be who we choose to be i am a person who is dtermined strong, realistic and practicalwithout being cynical.i am fun to be with and i hate dull moments i have a very instiable appetite for learning and will try anything at least once. .
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Apr 18, 2008 at 03:34 PM. Reason: to put more of me
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes but what do you think of yourself dont put a phrase instead.

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

Good question in fact I was thinking the same thing today. I think that the experience you get through life doesn't really help out to much. I mean I used to hang out with cool kids and I'm still ended up nerdy.
    I also think that your born with the skill you have such as me being able to write poetry. But you can learn things that make you skills better also some of the experciene you get through life may let you learn talents such as drawing or something.
    But in short I think I'm me and i will never be any one else b\c I would have to learn new things and there would be no fun.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Redragon495 For This Useful Post:

Priestess Angel (Apr 18, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast