+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Deja Vu

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Deja Vu

Deja Vu is defined as a feeling that you have already done something that you
    never done before or been somewhere that you are sure you have not been before...

Most people claimed and stated that once in their lives they felt that way...

So my questions are: (you can answer any of these)
    ~HAd you experienced Deja Vu, once or frequently?
    >If yes, do state your experiences...
    >What did you feel after realizing that happening?

~ What lies beyond the mysteries of Deja Vu?
    >How does it happened?
    >Is it connected with some kind of spiritual force or entity?

~_~ Let the enlightenment begin!!!

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Deja Vu

Hmm deja vu... i haven't but i think i did some happenings in my future..only that it is not that clear most of the time and it is usually not kind of important happenings..know what i mean?

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie kamikazekrn may be famous one day kamikazekrn may be famous one day kamikazekrn's Avatar
    Thanks

sometimes when i dream i see random images that i have no clue what they mean and somehow manage to do that later on, or do something and seemingly do the exact thing later at that exact point-of-view. it just clicks for me, and i take a moment to pause and think "thats really weird"
    "Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy,...it has no survival value, rather is one of those things that gives value to survival."
    C.S. Lewis

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm having Deja Vu all the time... I've already gotten used to it, though sometimes it is really, really creepy.

Most of the time I just think: "Another Deja Vu" and do nothing.
    A few times I've tried to do anything to make it stop and change the way it has happened in the dream and I tihnk I was able to do it... once...

And once my reaction was more than just: "Another one!"
    I was to the movies with a guy and the movie just ended when I was taken over by the strongest Deja Vu I've ever had... It was so strong and the feeling that you can not to anything was just so terrible this time... I was just sitting, with my head in my hands, laughing histerically for like five minutes... it was really creepy...
    And the worst thing was that this Deja Vu made me think that maybe it was a sign of some kind, and I couldn't figure out if it's a good sign or a bad sign... it was just no good at all...

At first I thought that Deja Vu is just when something happens really alike something that has happened in the past (in the rutine of a person of these days, it's fully possible), but now I'm just sure I see these things in my dreams...

I explain it with the fact that in your dreams you see things that your subconciousness wants to tell you and sometimes it seems that our subconciousness gets somehow to come to know what happens in the future, though most of the times for me- it was not a really useful information...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raja_psyche View Post

So my questions are: (you can answer any of these)
    ~HAd you experienced Deja Vu, once or frequently?

>If yes, do state your experiences...
    >What did you feel after realizing that happening? I feel this weird omonous something bad is going to happen feeling. And sometimes I just feel really at peace like this is where life is supposed to be going.
    ~What lies beyond the mysteries of Deja Vu?
    >How does it happened?
    >Is it connected with some kind of spiritual force or entity?
    1)I actually get Deja vu a LOT. Especially lately.
    2) Often it's pieces of dreams that I for some reason remember from a long time ago. I don't often realize it RIGHT away until the moment of Deja vu has passed and that weird ominous feeling is still lingering on me and I thought about it a long time and realized it was from a dream I'd had. Like this one time when I was thirteen i had a dream about a big red truck/suburban and this dark skinned man I didn't know at the time sitting next to me in short red shorts that matchedt he truck. Well like....four years later after my mom married a dark skinned african we didn't know when I had the dream they bought a truck one day and he took me on a ride. In a big red suburban and he was wearing the bright red shorts and we had the very same asanine coversation that was in my dream!
    3)I feel this weird omonous something bad is going to happen feeling. And sometimes I just feel really at peace like this is where life is supposed to be going
    4)i wouldn't have the first clue. I've had some pretty bizzare ones.
    5)I don't know.In fact I haven't the foggiest clue.
    6)I personally even though I'm not spiritual or religous very much, believe it's a spiritual thing. It has something to do with the spirit world or our subconcious mind which is almost the same thing ifin you ask me. But yeah...

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Deja Vu? Yeah I have it every now and again, but I question everytime since I tend to forget a great deal. Most are probably just acknowledging your actions in a different light after you have experienced the same sensation to the point of habit or normal routine.

I don't think it is spiritual, nor a message recieved form some entity or what not, just a bunch of occassional jumbled thoughts and feelings.

The movie wasn't fascinating and it is far from what I would consider a serious theory. A spiritual aspect can stand right beside it.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, I've had Deja Vu lots of times. Most of the time tho it's a moment of time and I see it perfecty when it happens. Like the time when at my job, that is mostly women, I apperently saw a man at the shop working at one of the tables. About a year later everything lined up perfectly. But I don't tend to remember anything until it happens. Then I usually say that I saw what happened just a sec ago to my co-workers. That's about all, its happened so much now that I tend not to say anything at all any more.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive kinda had it once. I was doing something with family and it hit me. Like dam id live this moment. I guess what we were doing was done so similar to a past event?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast