+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Deja Vu

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Deja Vu

This could be considered something of a Deja Vu. In some respect, it could be considered a sixth sense.

When I was younger [5-8ish] In my 'dreams' i would experience something that looked like a real life moment. The next day, it would happen and I would get really weak and light-headed. I always considered this to be my Deja Vu type scenario.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

You see, everyone is born with a certain amount of psychic powers.
    ~HAd you experienced Deja Vu, once or frequently?
    Oh, frequently. Avergae is like once in every 2 weeks or so.
    >If yes, do state your experiences...
    You never know, or for me anywany, that this event is going to happen and the aftermath of the event, unless you live in it and then BAM! It hits you.
    >What did you feel after realizing that happening?
    Kinda normal, I mean I am used to it

~ What lies beyond the mysteries of Deja Vu?
    First of all, what causes Deja vu? No one knows.
    >How does it happened?
    ^
    >Is it connected with some kind of spiritual force or entity?
    Most probably, yes. As I said before, everyone is born with a certain amount of psychic powers.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I think people tend to repeat there actions over & over again so it feels like they done it before.

Have I had it[?]: Indeed, many times. I've tend to have ran it it many of times [...] I cant really remember a good one sorries~!

-_-But I do know don't like it!!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

most times when i have it, the scene is from my dreams...

but it's nothing important! it's usually me going through a hall or reading a book or something! i seem to have a slightly familiar feeling and my head gets a little light... is that bad? i hope not...

whether or not it's spiritual, i don't know what kind... i don't know why God or the devil would want me to know i would walk through a hall way...

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

wow! most people experienced of having the feeling of Deja Vu.

Ok, i guess its my turn to share.

> I do have this Deja Vu feeling quite frequently. In one instance, i that i was talking to a person that i just met during the holidays... I felt that know him even though it was the first time for me to talk to him. Funny it may seem, I had this feeling of closeness or so... Also, once i dreamed about playing a game in the PS, in which i was unaware of the title. Then after some time, i bought a game... and when i was half-way finishing the game... i just exclaimed "I think this happened before... but when and how?".

When it occurs... i usually get terrified

Deja Vu, i think is a part of a person's unconscious mind > A part in which ideas or images of having done something or being in a place exist... in an article i once read stated that "the soul travels when one is asleep, it travels in places that you never knew... and does things respectively" This explains that Deja Vu most people claimed existed before in their dreams...

In some point, the real cause of having this feeling is yet unveiled.

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

why do u need to be afraid? The future is something exiting... theres nothing to be scared of unless it is not a good 1..

Try watching this movie entitled...Next.. another movie by Nicholas Cage..it's good...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

@Rayme: It usually feels really creepy when Deja Vu occurs, because of different reasons and depending on the situation itself. I feel like being unguarded or so.

>I'll try to see the movie you suggested. ^_^

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Newbie Maze Walker is off to a good start Maze Walker's Avatar
    Thanks

I have Deja Vu very often. Never I had it meeting people, but I have it very frequently with things I do - just usual things... Picking up my bag - I remeber that I had already did that - In this place, bag was lying like this, everything was like this...But I can't remember when I did that! SUch thungs happens with me often - switching on light in the room...Putting a kettle on fire...

...World of my imaginary is my birth place...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast