Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: depression

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

depression

wow i have to see a docter today my grand mother thinks im bipolar. she got a womans day magazine and they had a "how to tell if your teen is depressed" there were 10 questions i answered yes to 9 outta 10
    do you think my Gma is wrong for makin me go to the docter

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Newbie Breaker187 may be famous one day Breaker187 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: depression

Nah, she did the right thing, just trying to take care of you.

I hope everything goes well anyways though, but unless you're cutting yourself, I dont think you should worry, depression is somethnig everyone goes through, just some of us take it to extreme.

Free sig provided by Curse Anime, to lazy to put my name in it lol.

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

no i cant cut my self i cant even stand getting a shot let alone cuting myself
    i dont knowi guess if she thinks im depressed but you know what sorta funny one of the questions i answered yes to was " do you wake up or dont sleep and you dont miss it" haha that sems like now

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

I think she reads to many magazines from people who dont have kids.
    I mean who in they're right mind buys them and actually believes what they, but people who look for problems its like there peronoid about everyday things. I have a cousin thats like that, and she is very anoying and very redundent
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Aug 18, 2006 at 08:06 AM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

i know shes................well over reactive some times, we got into a huge argument and she made me sit outside until 12:00 this morning i love her but shes a lil crazy sometimes

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

nah... i think its a waste of money to go to the doctors over something like this, especially since its from a magazine. they only put stuff in there to get ur attention pretty much entertainment for some nomatter how weird it is.

and she made u stay out till 12:00am...... well umm thats a little harsh i reckon, and i hope its summer over there other wise yikes that gotta be cold.

anyway, if the question where "is the world coming to an end" and u said yes. well then every1 would have depression.

sigh, i wished they put some better stuff in magazine than this stuff... oh well

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dude101 View Post
    nah... i think its a waste of money to go to the doctors over something like this, especially since its from a magazine. they only put stuff in there to get ur attention pretty much entertainment for some nomatter how weird it is.

and she made u stay out till 12:00am...... well umm thats a little harsh i reckon, and i hope its summer over there other wise yikes that gotta be cold.

anyway, if the question where "is the world coming to an end" and u said yes. well then every1 would have depression.

sigh, i wished they put some better stuff in magazine than this stuff... oh well
    yea its summer in michgan,

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tupacs_wifey View Post
    yea its summer in michgan,
    i c, well thx god for that. i would be scared if she made u stay out there if it was winter (which it is over here). and michgan is in america right?... (not so good at geography)..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast