Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: depression

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: depression

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    sorry to hear that life might sem harsh right now but with what your learning your gonne be better for it. sure i could tell you how but i think you will like it better finding out yourself. my heart does go out to you though thasa bad situationg your in. depression is something seriouse but some people
    take it to the extreams and think everyone i depressed if they dont seem right.
    your grand ma really need to study up on it if she realy is concerned
    a magazine want help anyone
    right and thanx so much i needed a pickmeuper

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Newbie Sarlinari may be famous one day Sarlinari may be famous one day
    Thanks

I've actually suffered/suffer from Bipolar, manic depression, ended up in hospital over it, took anti-depressants (which just helped me sleep really) & went to see two different counsellors because of it as well. Luckily now my friends are here to help keep my head above water so to speak, although sometimes i slip back into it.

And yes, funny sleeping patterns are a side effect of it. Although that could also be due to you not using any energy throughout the day or other things.

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sarlinari View Post
    I've actually suffered/suffer from Bipolar, manic depression, ended up in hospital over it, took anti-depressants (which just helped me sleep really) & went to see two different counsellors because of it as well. Luckily now my friends are here to help keep my head above water so to speak, although sometimes i slip back into it.

And yes, funny sleeping patterns are a side effect of it. Although that could also be due to you not using any energy throughout the day or other things.
    yea i went to a coseller once but i cused her out she was a ......woo, shes a mess

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

your welcome for the pick me up. they have all sorts f depression treatmeants but cant really say wich is effective . but i thinkk the best way is with freinds and family like you said.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    your welcome for the pick me up. they have all sorts f depression treatmeants but cant really say wich is effective . but i thinkk the best way is with freinds and family like you said.
    yea with what friends i have left....................never mind that statment

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Newbie Sarlinari may be famous one day Sarlinari may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tupacs_wifey View Post
    yea i went to a coseller once but i cused her out she was a ......woo, shes a mess
    My 1st counsellor had a really strong accent so i didn't understand her and simply nodded and agreed with everything she said. Which is bad, but i didn't exactly wanna talk to her either, i should have though, since i ended up in hospital due to an OD several months later. My 2nd counsellor i was forced to see (the hospital sent me there), but i stopped seeing her cos me and my mum had an argument (not so much as an argument, more of a falling out).

Actually, the best help i had was from my friends, just being friends, i only met these friends after everything had happened, so they don't bring it up, but they kinda know due to the scars up my arm, which i deeply, truly regret now, and i'm completely ashamed of them, wore long sleeves for well over a year, even through the summer.

Thanks

Actually, the best help i had was from my friends, just being friends, i only met these friends after everything had happened, so they don't bring it up, but they kinda know due to the scars up my arm, which i deeply, truly regret now, and i'm completely ashamed of them, wore long sleeves for well over a year, even through the summer.[/QUOTE]

that sounds like me (except for the scars)

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

well i just know that deoression is pretty serouse
    i wnet a wholle week with out sleep becuase of down time
    . of course i was your age when it happened . now im a bit bettter i keep my
    self busy with makeing fires for a living buring junk hece my title king of the pyro's
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast