+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Deserving of a Darwin Award?

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Deserving of a Darwin Award?

Saw this while trolling the news wires:

Man accidentally shoots himself in groin

WICHITA, Kan. (AP) - A botched kidnapping ended with one of the assailants shooting himself in the groin, Wichita police said. The man had just stuck the gun back into his waistband when it fired, shooting him in the left testicle.

He cringed, causing the gun to fire again and strike him in the left calf.

When the shooting ended, the 23-year-old man managed to walk himself into the hospital for treatment, police said. He and his two accomplices, ages 18 and 20, were arrested for aggravated attempted kidnapping and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

The men were attempting to kidnap a teen in a dispute over stereo speakers, police said.
    So what do you all think? Does this guy deserve a Darwin Award or just Honorable Mention?

And wtf is up with wanting to kidnap someone in a dispute over stereo speakers?
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Deserving of a Darwin Award?

My professor actually brought this article up during class today, and I'll say here what I said in class today.

I think it'll take both nuts to deserve a Darwin Award.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it'll take both nuts to deserve a Darwin Award.
    Or if it shot his thing off. This guy at least deserves the moron of the year award.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

it does sound like seriously wrong! Although as a female i wouldn't know how it felt or anything so i can't really comment on the pain!

I think just a mention for that will do.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I'm happy it's the left one. I don't want to imagine offspring of that plonker ever being produced.

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahahah that's great.....what makes it better is that he shot himself twice....I mean, if you kidnap someone over speakers? You're already an idiot......But to kidnap a kid over some speakers, then shoot yourself in the testicles, then shoot yourself in the calf, you're a real idiot.

I think it would deserve an honorable mention....

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

LMAO
    ha! what a loser, over speakers than shooting himself?
    nah, only a mention.
    I think the people who get the darwin awards, are the ones who take themselves out of the gene pool, eg. through death or not being able to reproduce. Is that right?
    I've hears some funny ones. Like the guys who ate alot of cabbage and ended up gasing himself in his sleep lol.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Since he's still alive he doesn't qualify for the Darwin awards. If America's Dumbest Criminals was still on the air they would probably have had a special for him however.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast