+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: A Dictonary

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Dictonary

I have until now 6 dictionaries & I agree that using a dictionary expands ur vocabulary

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AstralMage01 View Post
    I have until now 6 dictionaries & I agree that using a dictionary expands ur vocabulary
    I't should as expand your spelling but i'm glad you use dictionary's it's good for your brain and helps you when you need it so if you keep reading it occasionally you will soon be an expert in the gramma area.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, I USED to use a dictionary all the time, but then my dog tore it up, so I have no way of using one. But even if I DO get another one, I would hardly use it. Why???? Because the "Dictionary" is now my computer! I use it sometimes, but I would rather just try to find out on my own without help from a book or the computer!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i have a dictionary in my home but dont use it and got it 50 billion years ago but i only used the ones at school.

Newbie anlm3g0dd355 is off to a good start anlm3g0dd355's Avatar
    Thanks

i have a dictionary.
    but i dont use itunless it like for my
    spanish hw.
    i dont even bothter looking it
    up on the comp.
    if i relee need to now how to
    spell a wrd i ask my mom.
    shes like a human dictionary, and
    it takes less time XP
    ~liv laugh love sing dance hope dream bitch......
    are all the things that make mai me, they are things that cant be changed or replaced. im mai and always will be.~

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i have 3 dictionaries English-Arabic and one Arabic-French but i don't use dictionaries much because i have dictionaries on the computer .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Dictionary, huh? I have this giant, green hardcover, somewhat old (8 years?) Merriam-Webster dictionary, and a 2003 hardcover Webster's New Compact Desk Dictionary and Style Guide. I used to use it a lot... Until I was swamped with work.

Nowadays I look up words both in my two dictionaries and on the computer, just to get a feeling for the word.

You know, I used to copy out pages of the dictionary by hand when I was younger, like what Malcolm X did. I did this on Sundays, and my vocabulary grew. Needless to say, my cursive also improved. Unfortunately, I've forgotten most of the words I've learned... Only a few interesting words beginning with the "O" stick out in my mind.

You can't expand your vocabulary that efficiently with an online dictionary... Because it's all search engine and never really alphabetically sorted in pages...
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4