+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: diet and exercise

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: diet and excersize

I have my balanced diet everyday... Also I had my excercise daily...
    I feel warmer from other people, cause I think my blood is more active and healthy than others...

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macky_516 View Post
    there is alot of comercials and news about how people in america are gaining too much weight and half the people are fat. they say its because we dont eat the right stuff or excercize regularly. so i have a question.
    do you member of AO eat healthy or excersize?
    how healthy are you? and how much excercize do you get?
    and how do you feel about yourslef in appearance and health?
    OK i would say i have a bad eating habbit!!! When i am away from my parents i most likely only have one meal a day, and thats around midday. For the rest of the time, i might either be too exhausted to cook or i just don't feel like eating. I know its bad and people are not happy about me not eating but when i only have to cook for one....i kind of feel like there is no need for me to cook so i don't.

I also now that as a Dancer/choreographer i need to have a healthy diet but when i am dancing I am ok at eating snacks as that is all i feel like eating but as soon as i get home its like.....i don't really want to eat. I suppose really i am just trying to be like the dancers you see on stage who are all so slim and are so flexable. i would rather be more flexable then have more weight. so i just skip meals to help stay slim and do my best and loosening my muscles.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks

Born: Jan 30 1988
    Sex: Male
    Hight: 5'7
    Weight: 115-130
    Diet: Breads and Rice and red meat
    exercise: HELL NO.

It's what you eat and how much I normally eat allot of breads and rice mostly ramen and veggies but I love meat it's yummy ^^

In fact I normally eat all day don't lift weights really I don't have to unlike most people I keep my stomach working all day by eating healthy non-fattening foods so when I do pig out on the munchies it's not a big deal for me
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Rebel
    Oh, I forgot to add: I do push-ups everyday. That has got to be the most strenuous exercise I do each day. ^^;; I normally do about 50 in the morning (I'm too tired to do more, geez!), another 50 when I get home from school and 50 before bed. It doesn't sound like much to some of you fitness freaks, but hey, I'm a girl. And I'm not a world-class athlete. >__>
    Unheard off never heard a girl doing pushups 3x a day..
    U must have well defined shoulder, arm and chest muscles.

Good on u ...

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate push ups!!!!!!!!!
    but i love dancing and i love the ab lounge and i do gymnastics!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk View Post
    Unheard off never heard a girl doing pushups 3x a day..
    U must have well defined shoulder, arm and chest muscles.

Good on u ...
    Hahahah, serious?
    Sometimes when I'm tired I don't do 50, I kinda lose count after about 20 or so and stop there. I really need to get back to lifting weights. Need to get rid of those flabby upper arms!!! They're not huge, just getting a little flabby. ^^;;

Newbie alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death's Avatar
    Thanks

lets see ummm i am healthy well kind of i have some minor heahl but ok. and umm i eat healthy well mostly i dont do much excersice T_T. so yeah but itry to do when i can
    death is not a final goodbey...but...a see you later.
    by me ^_^.

Newbie Mischievious Kiss may be famous one day Mischievious Kiss may be famous one day Mischievious Kiss's Avatar
    Thanks

Diets are good as long as they arn't taken to extremeties such as not eating at all and only drinking water...Which i have done and its no good. Its very bad for ones health. And Excersising is also good, Except when you take it too far. In society, people should excersise t least twice a day and eat three square meals with a bit of each food group. And no fast food. Yes i kno fast-food is quick and yummy, but it also shortens your life and its bad for your health.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast