+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: diet and exercise

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: diet and excersize

Im pretty healthy and fit compared to when I was a kid. I try to eat healthy food but its kinda hard with fast food places at every corner when Im out driving. As for exercising, I go to the gym 2-3 times a week and do some martial arts.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: diet and excersize

In the context of this thread, we're talking about your diet - WHAT you eat, not necessarily to increase/reduce body weight.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: diet and exercise

actually Blue....its about how healthy you are like exercise also!!!

i am know i am not that healthy but as a dancer it possible comes with the territory!! lol
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

I eat very healthy. I can't have too many sweets/junk food or i'll get sick and when I mean to many I mean like a few bites of a cake and i'm like X.X i've just gotten used to eating healthy. I'll eat junk food sometimes when the craving comes but not often. I'm a vegetarian also but I eat fish to have some protein etc. I take vitamins when i remember >.< lol. But the exercise thingy.... hmmm lol. I don't exercise a whole lot. I just walk everywhere. I don't have a car so i'm constantly walking everywhere. I have a great body and I don't gain weight with eating a mound of food. I'm one of those special people with the high metabolism thingy. lol. I love my body! WEEWOOT!

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm healthy for my age. I'm 5'4 and weigh about 120 pounds. I'm skinny for my age and height. So I do excerise regularly and I eat good foods. I watch how much junk food I eat. I usually eat fruits. So, yeah... =P
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek View Post
    I eat very healthy. I can't have too many sweets/junk food or i'll get sick and when I mean to many I mean like a few bites of a cake and i'm like X.X i've just gotten used to eating healthy. I'll eat junk food sometimes when the craving comes but not often. I'm a vegetarian also but I eat fish to have some protein etc. I take vitamins when i remember >.< lol. But the exercise thingy.... hmmm lol. I don't exercise a whole lot. I just walk everywhere. I don't have a car so i'm constantly walking everywhere. I have a great body and I don't gain weight with eating a mound of food. I'm one of those special people with the high metabolism thingy. lol. I love my body! WEEWOOT!
    That sounds awful, not being able to eat many sweets. I mean, it's great that you can eat healthy that way, but I think I'd live a pretty sad life if I couldn't eat more than a slice of cake in one sitting. LoL, if you eat fish you're not a vegan anymore! Walking's good, tho. It's one way all those Japanese people stay so trim. Those people do A LOT of walking, not like in Malaysia where people go everywhere in their cars. I think it's really funny how Malaysians, being citizens of a third-world country, drive cars more often than the Japanese.

My metabolism is SO low. Really. I think it's some kind of gene. My mum's thin because she eats SO little. If she ate more she'd probably be on the roundish side. But she's bony. And none of her daughters are. Haha.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm super skinny because I have high metabolism but I eat right, I eat vegetables and meat regularly and I do exercising 1 hour a day.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i eat only junk food(really thats all i eat. and 1 egg omlet a day) i dont reall excersize much and im 6'5" and weigh 175lbs.
    lol
    i used to do alot but right now i have a bunch of work to do

MICHIERU RULES ALL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast