+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Difference between a girl and a guy

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Difference between a girl and a guy

In short there really is no one mager reason why we are different, as it's made up of a lot of other reasons ranging from hormones, maturity, compeditivness, persanality, influance of sociaty depending on where you live... ect, ect, blah, blah, dribble, dribble. Males and Females are just different plain and simple and at the same time neither gender is better then the other and we need each other in order to exist.

Oh and also no, you can't resort to cloning as it will cause cellular decay do to stagnant genetic material resulting into a dead end for DNA variations do to the lack of genetic material and the copies inevitably start to fall apart and are more susceptible to disease and defects.
    Last edited by Scourge; Sep 24, 2008 at 02:34 PM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Sep 24, 2008), HolderOfTheDarkChalice (Sep 24, 2008)

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

i think the main differences between a guy and girl is there common personaltiy..i mean girls are more senstive then guys..and most of the time, guys are tougher than girls ..Girls and guys usually do have different attributes and goals too..

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    i think the main differences between a guy and girl is there common personaltiy..i mean girls are more senstive then guys..and most of the time, guys are tougher than girls ..Girls and guys usually do have different attributes and goals too..
    i agree with you i think that is the major difference between guy's and girl's
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw a show that compared male and female brains. The part of the brain that worries and remembers to do lists are bigger in the female brain... which is why females remember things that males don't. Females remember what they argued about a few days ago and details men forget about.

Men also tend to have more muscles and larger lungs so don't get as tired jogging and lose weight faster when exercising.

In terms of relationships, men want sex in order to feel love and women want love in order to feel sexy. Men like to have hardcore sex while women need foreplay and affection. It takes the man minutes to become sexually turned on by an image while a woman takes up 30 minutes to get sexually aroused and needs 24 hours of foreplay.

Women can be sexually aroused with cucumbers and licorice. Men are aroused with lavendar and pumpkin pie (according to the show).

Women lose alot of their brain fat when pregnant but their brains become more powerful after childbirth to be a good mom to the child.

Men know that women like big penises and sometimes wonder if there is away to enhance the organ with pills but most of the time the penis doesn't have to be larger than it already is.

Women tend to blame themselves for erectile dysfunction but seeing a doctor is best.

Sometimes there is a gender bender in that a man can be emotional and a woman logical, it depends on friends to develop the side of a personality that is both male and female.

Males go camping and beat on drums to bond with other males. Females go to the salon and spread gossip while getting their hair and nails done.

Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. Men like big screen t.v. Woman want intimacy. Men want to watch t.v. after a long day from work and don't want to tell the woman their day. Men want to forget the day. Women don't want to compete with the dog, kids, t.v. for attention and like it when the man helps around the house. Men just want to rest after a long day but know if they don't show attention or affection then he's in the dog house. The woman goes to bed mad.. so a five minute conversation and undivided listening is at hand or else stressful silence.

According to Gray men need to learn affectionate non sexual touching and women need to know when men just want to relax after a long day and need alone time with their t.v. or stuff in the garage to recharge. Women can talk to other women when they need intimacy.

Women wonder why a man can't remember to buy the milk or eggs... men tend to focus on being a breadwinner they forget. Men remember only when they know how much getting milk or eggs is appreciated then they will get milk or eggs. Men tend to remember what is positive and forget the rest... while women remember everything.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Pumpkin pie? lol okay .............Well mainly i think women are mor in touch with their feelings more than the vast majority of guys though there are some who claim to be emo ( in touch with one's feelings i think is different).

While i can agree that the way things are looked at as a point of perspecitve also has a big way of differentiating a guy and a girl. While in most cultures now a days guys are still the ones to make the first move when they like someone and well girls are still in some gray area where they don't assume until they are told by the guy that the feeling is mutual.

Brain processes are different as well from most studies i remember.... Guys are better in math while girls have a natural knack from their communication skill ( though i won't say all there are a few i know who are the exact opposite).
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Boys and girls don't think alike thats the main difference between the two. And that reason is what makes us all dudes and chicks unique.
    yeah, cause everyone thinks on certain lengths, and if we were all alike people wouldn't be able to tell who was who, and it wouldn't make us unique as we are now.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicKagomeTahoshi View Post
    yeah, cause everyone thinks on certain lengths, and if we were all alike people wouldn't be able to tell who was who, and it wouldn't make us unique as we are now.
    i agree with both of them trust me there is no way a guy can think like a girl unless there "GAY" but i don't judge and well things are hard to explain but no men and women don't think alike
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm....

Girls mature faster and boys... well, mature slower. Haha.

Well, from my point of view. I have this friend who's a guy that always tell me he's mature, even though he's not. He's always childish and tends to go over-dramatic sometimes (actually, most of the time). And well, when I asked my friends who's more nature between me and my friend, they told me that I was more mature.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast