+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Different Belief Systems: What do you choose?

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Different Belief Systems: What do you choose?

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Ryuga View Post
    people don't really care abbout religions here... at least i don't :3
    I find hateing someone because of his religion and what he beleaves in totaly retarded, if i whould worship Satan for example whould you really care ? or hate me for it ?
    well the thread in it's entirety is about anything that you believe in that helps you make sense of the world. religion is a part of it, yes, but there's definately more to it.

btw, thank you for all of your posts here, everyone. but to answer shin ryuga here, if you worshiped anybody different from me, why would i care. if i know me i;d ask to learn more about your religion XD
    Why hello there!

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    btw, thank you for all of your posts here, everyone. but to answer shin ryuga here, if you worshiped anybody different from me, why would i care. if i know me i;d ask to learn more about your religion XD

well that Satan thing was just an example... i don't worship Satan.... well other ppl just label me one (Satanis) for the way i look/dress.. but i don't care....actualy i was cristian.... and i still am and i do beleave in hell and heaven... but i do hope i end up in hell because i think heaven is boring

oh and when i sayed i don't care abbout religions i ment i don't hate people based on they're religion... sry abbout that think you missunderstood.. or i spelled wrong ^^
    Last edited by Shin Ryuga; Jul 06, 2008 at 03:30 PM.

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

well that Satan thing was just an example... i don't worship Satan.... well other ppl just label me one (Satanis) for the way i look/dress.. but i don't care....actualy i was cristian.... and i still am and i do beleave in hell and heaven... but i do hope i end up in hell because i think heaven is boring

oh and when i sayed i don't care abbout religions i ment i don't have people based on they're religion... sry abbout that think you missunderstood.. or i spelled wrong ^^
    no no i got what you meant i was adding onto the "religion is just a viewpoint" sentiment.
    Why hello there!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a Christian, Roman Catholic to be more specific. I believe in many of the values of Christianity, such as love your neighbor which is friends and those around you, love your family and respect your elders, as well as respect the dead, be kind and to respect others, and so on and so forth. But I also believe in science and keeping my mind open to new possibilities about life and the world, the universe and life its self and all that which many of you know about already as I spilled my millions of thoughts in here, getting many yays and boos from many people but what ever, they are entitled to their own opinion.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie bloody rain is off to a good start bloody rain's Avatar
    Thanks

people don't really care abbout religions here... at least i don't :3
    I find hateing someone because of his religion and what he beleaves in totaly retarded, if i whould worship Satan for example whould you really care ? or hate me for it ?
    thnx alot i didnt know that relegions dont matter in here in fact i wana say when i made a new subject so i said im gana write a poem if i found posts to ma subject and they didnt understand but i put a song for limb bizkit called break stuff to decripe how i feel so wht they did is they closed the whole thing i dont know wht to say but it made me dont wana type ma feelings again or wht i think
    im really depressed cuz instead of listening or asking for an explaination they closed it and they picked on me so much
    ive nothing to say for them except
    ksama koroso
    taikotsu na outani mimi o katamoki
    madonosto metsu meru
    bokuwa doreso y0ou matoii odhoo temisaio
    korutteru kai oshiette
    itsuka kazene sarawarette youko daru
    imawa futari omoi dosazu
    bokawa naze kazeno yoni komo no yio ni anosora etawbako hanega naii naze
    hoshi nioni tsuki nioni subette tutsumo ino yoro etoshizumo
    hanega nie
    thats if any one understood wht i said
    huh cuz it was in jappanese
    keep smilling it makes ppl wonder wht ur up to

black 4 darkness red 4 blood and loves for losers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloody rain View Post
    thnx alot i didnt know that relegions dont matter in here in fact i wana say when i made a new subject so i said im gana write a poem if i found posts to ma subject and they didnt understand but i put a song for limb bizkit called break stuff to decripe how i feel so wht they did is they closed the whole thing i dont know wht to say but it made me dont wana type ma feelings again or wht i think
    im really depressed cuz instead of listening or asking for an explaination they closed it and they picked on me so much
    ive nothing to say for them except
    ksama koroso
    taikotsu na outani mimi o katamoki
    madonosto metsu meru
    bokuwa doreso y0ou matoii odhoo temisaio
    korutteru kai oshiette
    itsuka kazene sarawarette youko daru
    imawa futari omoi dosazu
    bokawa naze kazeno yoni komo no yio ni anosora etawbako hanega naii naze
    hoshi nioni tsuki nioni subette tutsumo ino yoro etoshizumo
    hanega nie
    thats if any one understood wht i said
    huh cuz it was in jappanese
    o.O

that has nothing to do with this thread. Nor does it makes logical or grammatical sense.

but anywho, I've also started reading up on some weird thing called Pastafarianism. It;s apparently a parody religion done in order to protest the idea that some schools don;t teach evolution.

It is also one of the more acceptable choices of religion for agnostics and atheists. Apparently their heaven is beer volcanoes and stripper factories, where hell is stale beer volcanoes and a stripper-with-VD factory. truly amusing actually!
    Why hello there!

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

me am born a catholic and i wouldn't change it for anything. I'd still choose it in any ways. aside from that getting into an aruguement at home bout my belief system is a good thing.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie ThanatosLoveChain is off to a good start ThanatosLoveChain's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post

Along with my Christianity, i believe the Buddhist idea of "believe only the truth that you have experienced and know to be true." There are many things that this saying does for me, for instance i now look into my Christian faith and take bits and pieces to try and live my life.
    First,I really wanted to point out how much I liked this Buddhist quote. So many people in society believe things to be fact,but look at it realistically,and you will see that there is hardly anything proven on what they think. I have not studied it,but from what I've heard I have some similar beliefs. I was raised a Christian also,but I have moved away from it completely. I still believe in some of the things it says,but now I have no religion whatsoever. I don't like these set rules,that no one really has proof on absolutely,and I know that's the way it is with all/most religions. Spirituality and Religion have no similarities,not one bit. The first is being connected to something/one divine,on a whole other level than physical. The latter is something you follow,rules,ritual whatever. Someone can have one or the other,or both,and different amounts of them. So,now I strongly believe in reincarnation,and I have no religion,but I am one of the most spiritual people you will ever meet. nice thread btw~

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ThanatosLoveChain For This Useful Post:

NeoDeath90 (Jul 09, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast