+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Different Culture in Today

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Different Culture in Today

My question is what has been the most influential culture that has gotten you that brough you of whom you are today in life? Why?
    (Explain Please)

The most influential culture that has gotten me of whom I am today is probably the American/Chinese culture, although i am a descendant from my mexican culture, but legibly I do not sound to happy for from that type of culture. I do not help out alot with this type of history though in the culture i have mention above is really fond of me and i enjoy it better then my families tradition that goes in todays culture which has given me the greatest affect on me today, because usually i work with mostly Americans, and i enjoy hanging out with chinese people alot then other types of culture that includes that i do not understand their language but i try to get to know them better from a different perspective rather then not haging out with them so that is my influential culture that brought me up to this point in life during this present life. ^_^

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Different Culture in Today

I guess mainly my own culture has gotten me thru life. Though ever since i got into anime, the Japanese culture has helped.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm i guess my own culture because mainly i think it has helped me to be strong and more independant and more willing to go for my goals
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

I grew up in the United States with a Chinese stepfather and have lived and worked in Japan for 4 years: so North American, Chinese and Japanese... though I have to admit my stepfather has done far more Americanizing than my mother and I have Chinese-izing. So I guess the breakdown is something like:

N. American 70%
    Japanese 28%
    Chinese 2%

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

None, nothing can affect me much, I am as I am, I dress like I dress, just my own simple, not very interesting style, I just do what I like, I like many cultures, but I can't say that one of them has infulenced me more that any other.

But I do thing that Japanese culture is one I'd put on the top of that list, the first one that comes to my mind. Because Japanese culture seems so interesting, so attractive to Europeans and Americans, non other is so infulental in my mind. It has travelled around all of the world unlike any other.
    Maybe american too (halloween)... But that i don't find so good...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I guess mainly my own culture has gotten me thru life. Though ever since i got into anime, the Japanese culture has helped.
    same here ,i wasn't interested in any specific culture really but when i started watching anime three years ago i fell in love with the Japanese culture
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

None, nothing can affect me much, I am as I am, I dress like I dress, just my own simple, not very interesting style, I just do what I like, I like many cultures, but I can't say that one of them has infulenced me more that any other.
    Well said Lasura, I am the same way,
    there is not culture that had affected me as such. so I am the same old person I have always been.
    though the Japanese culture has taught me how to draw anime and manga,
    there is no culture that has changed me.

+ Reply to Thread