+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Different types of push ups?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Different types of push ups?

thats awesome i havnt tried those yet but will im looking for other puch up styel to post here for others to try
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This thread isn't covering music, movies, TV, or video games... Moving to the Cyber Lounge...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

The girly pushups are just stupid. I'm on the track team too, not cross-country though. I do sprints and long jump. I can do regular pushups pretty quickly (when I first started I couldn't even manage one, though ) but I'm still struggling with the triangle ones. Oooouch.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

[Blue Rebel]
    Pushups is something u must do slowly not chase the clock or the amount rather concentrate on doing the pushups correctly otherwise u will not get the full benefit of the pushup excercise.

Triangle pushups
    ---------------------
    Keep at it because the triangular one works the tricep more that is the back part of the upper arm and maybe u are not well define in that area that is why u might struggle abit but u will win...
    http://www.skiplacour.com/2003_USA/20003_USA_tricep.gif
    Pushups is also very good for the pectorials and the variations in the hand poisitions put the spotlight on differet musles/muslegroups.
    So i need to stress that the knowledge of the different musle groups is very important if u 100% wanna work out ...

example: is like the pectoial is formed out of three muscle in one group so yeah think about that normal workout /specialized workout .
    Three different excercises just to excercise the pectorial then there is one more for toning..hehehehe technical or what....

LOL..

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Also there are stone henge and stone hill push ups. I think I might have posted what these are somewhere before, but I'm not sure. I'll explain what they are if anyone is interested.

Also, anyone want to EXPLAIN HOW to do Hindu push ups?

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

http://www.cbass.com/Furey.htm go hear it shows you how to do them
    and hindu squats as well
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool, hope fully I get it after a couple of times. I really like to work out but I never heard of these thanks. Oh, and I'm going to join track so I'm hoping I get more drastic trainging

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, the hindu push ups are great for the arms, but they aren't my favorite.

Also, they may work the legs and such, but they are hardly a full body workout on their own...

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast