+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Disgusting habits

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disgusting habits

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Hmm... Have you ever notice your own nasty dirty habits?...

What do you think about other people's disgusting habits?...what makes a habit disgusting to you?

The worse habit to you...?

Can this habits bring you any...good result or...good sides?
    1. My Dirty Habits Masterbation (Hey Im A Man To Admit It, its not nasty but i wanna stop cheating on tests. its been like 4 years since i last havent cheated on a test. i pick my nose... i DONT eat it... EWW i just hate having the feelings of a dry booger clinging to the inside of ur nose for its life. shave my armpit hairs (THEY SMELL, OK?)
    2. Other HabbitsThis kid thats rele weird plays flash flash revolution (DDR on keyboard) for like 5 hrs. he picks his ass, his ears, his nose, and his teeth and eats it. eww, i caught it on film once
    3. The worst one for me is cheating on a lover

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Yay~!! 1 mile tenchu san 1 mile~!!! whoo!!!! xD oh sorry :x Hmm.. interesting indeed ^^
    one upping...very annoying indeed...

@.@ imma look over this thread until i find the most annoying or disgusting habit ever...
    ^^

ooh... burp... almost everybody does that.. but you'll be suprised at how many girls burp here in malaysia.. very little indeed... hard to find any...but now it is increasing...
    (ladylikeness is fading here in Malaysia... i guess even Aya would agree with me ^^)

Hmm..i hate second hand smoke too... i mean...can't you move away and let us breath ****ing fresh air??? -.-

xD way to go man~! ^^ thats a man there *pats ur back*
    Omg now thats...thats...disgusting.. @.@...his ass too eh.. *barfs*

Hmmm i would say 100% would say its a bad habit... but i dont think it's in disgusting genre... it would be in... Unforgivable genre... ^^

Hmm...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Hmm... Have you ever notice your own nasty dirty habits?...

What do you think about other people's disgusting habits?...what makes a habit disgusting to you?

The worse habit to you...?

Can this habits bring you any...good result or...good sides?
    MMm I notice my own nasty dirty habits more then anyone else. I pick my fingers/fingernails/hangnails, constantly and I constaly clean my fingernails. I am also a really bad picker. I pick scabs and bumps and hairs and whatever. I get really obsessive compulsive over it sometimes. I have a few sores in various places right now cus the last three weeks I've been scratching and picking my skin constantly and they made scabs and I picked those. Gross.

I donno exactly what it is that makes a habit disgusting. IT just is. Something that grates on your nerves or makes you cringe. I used to think bone cracking or knuckle cracking was bad. But my sister started cracking when she walked. And then my boyfriend of a certian period did it ALL the time and I lived with him so I got over it. My grandma does this disgusting thing with her nails, it's not so much disgusting as annoying. And it makes my ears hurt. She like flicks her fingernails or something and it makes this tick noise and it makes my jaw hurt! I think that's the worst habit in the WORLD to me.

I don't think nail biting unless your gnawing your fingers is that bad. Sunflower seeds were never allowed in my daddys house so I Donno about that. And most of my friends are smokers. So I can't knock that either.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post Re: Disgusting habits

Well,

As a girl I tend to keep my nails long But after seeing them so long...It annoys me so much that I carelessly begin to chew and bite them

*yummy nails XP* It's discusting but I can't help it

Right now, I've cut them and am waiting for them to grow again...I just hope that my habit doesn't strike again because I hate my nails short...They look so.....ugly

*looks at my nails* stupid chewing habit... :P

No offence but since I'm a girl, I hate really short nails

-x- Zainab -x-

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm an addictive Nail-biter. I bite them like every day.

And Then I spit them out all over the place. Depending where I am, it's usually in secluded places. At home in my room for example.

I also chew on my skin above my fingers a lot. Very excessively. I basuclly chew my skin off until it bleeds. Then I chew some more.

I usually suck on any blood that comes ot of my body. Then I swallow it.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: Disgusting habits

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    I'm an addictive Nail-biter. I bite them like every day.

And Then I spit them out all over the place. Depending where I am, it's usually in secluded places. At home in my room for example.

I also chew on my skin above my fingers a lot. Very excessively. I basuclly chew my skin off until it bleeds. Then I chew some more.

I usually suck on any blood that comes ot of my body. Then I swallow it.

Wow, that's way worse than me, I'd usualy stop because I can't stand short nails

Blood? o.o Swallow? cool xD

-x- Zainab -x-

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

One of my annoying habits is chewing on my thumbnail.

One habit I find disgusting and annoying is when people crack their fingers. <_<;

Newbie rukiasoulreaper is off to a good start rukiasoulreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

other ppl'z disgusting habits would be....eating something while talking then suddenly some else says something hilarious, only for the eating-talking person to laugh their food out *gross* seriously cover ur mouth T_T
    and yes this is a habit for some unknown ppl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast