Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusting stuff

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disgusting stuffs.. :D:

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Do u like gruesome stuffs? Things that would make u throw up... lose appetite? and ect ect... name the most gruesome stuff u ever seen ^^ or events... movies,... i don't kknow anything gruesome and yucky

Tell us why it is disgusting/gruesome...

I was once watching Alien and this thing came out from some guy's stomach, it was freaking weird. There was also some milk-looking liquid that came out of the guy's mouth.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

The scream movies made me laugh.. O_o

anywho, I can't really remember anything that has grossed me out heaps, I remember cutting up a toad, it was fine until some one decided to cut open the stomach, which had the most disgusting smell!! and it was full of wierd things too LOL

I remember cutting up random pigs organs in High School, the girl sitting infront of me was hacking up a heart ( She was a vegetarian too XD), anyway it resulted in one piece that went flying across the room. But that wasn't so much gross, just funny!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Disgusting stuffs.. :D:

The guy in the bathroom of Silent Hill..... That was really gross.... but it was cool.....
    anyways:
    when I am eating and ppl around me speak about the detailed experience on bed.........
    when ppl eating soup makes unnecesary sounds.
    The cafeteria food.... I am not kidding.....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

J3W
    Newbie J3W is off to a good start J3W's Avatar
    Thanks

ooooooooo ok ppl have u heard of the japanese band dir en grey? well anyways go onto youtube look up Dir en greybscure its so messed and for some reason when i watch it i want to break stuff

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, yeah, they play some heavy metal, but I wouldn't classify them as... disgusting. +__+

I find burping at the dining table disgusting as well. I can't really say why, but it makes me feel like throwing up, for some reason. The same goes for looking at bones and fruit seeds on people's plates. I can't bear looking at the stuff. Which is why I get rid of my seeds/bones as quickly as possible. I mean, doesn't the maid ever feel sick when she has to clean all that muck off people's plates???

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Last time i was on camp and i wasn't excatly sure with the food....it was quiche. Well i took a few bites of it but then my friend opposite of me found something jelly-like in hers and she started poking it. A great way to lose my appetite.....O.o

J3W
    Newbie J3W is off to a good start J3W's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Well, yeah, they play some heavy metal, but I wouldn't classify them as... disgusting. +__+

I find burping at the dining table disgusting as well. I can't really say why, but it makes me feel like throwing up, for some reason. The same goes for looking at bones and fruit seeds on people's plates. I can't bear looking at the stuff. Which is why I get rid of my seeds/bones as quickly as possible. I mean, doesn't the maid ever feel sick when she has to clean all that muck off people's plates???
    ye but have u seen the videos? they r disgusting especually agitated screams of maggots that 1 is heck grose *obscure* oh and dont forget ppl farting during dinner

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

The Cell, now that's a really disgusting movie from time to time, i saw it 2 days ago and can still remember all the nasty stuff

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast