Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Disney Co.gone gay

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Disney Co.gone gay

I don't know if the other Disney places over the world has changed but I know that ones here in the U.S has gone gay. It's sad tho, it used to be a nice family theme park . But now you go with family there on summer vacation and your sister or brother sees something going on and say Look mom and dad is that a disney attraction? you look and same sex couples getting married and kissing each other. mom and dad in shocked and they leave.
    hopefuly asking to get their money back.
    Should Disney be Boycott until they clean up their acts ?
    what do you think?
    I know these people who have this kind of life style and have rights , But it be a privite manner and not for everyone to see.
    if any of you who christain you know this is not right.
    So what do you think , Would you go to disneyland or disney world when some thing like that is going on ?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Disney Co.gone gay

If they allow the same things for heterosexual couples this should be allowed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassun For This Useful Post:

BrightShadow_96 (May 28, 2010)

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

We are talking about a wedding right? I just want to make sure because you were sort of rambling. It doesn't really bother that people have weddings in public places.

As long as the idiots that chose to get married in places like theme parks or public parks aren't offended by folks like me who walk may show up in some of the pictures in sweat pants and T-shirts.

if you don't like same sex couples you could go to a sexually repressed country. While you are there enjoy not holding hands with women or sex before marriage. This is America.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes were talk about Disney Company letting same sex marriage in thier family theme park.
    But , would you allow your kid to see this going on ?
    I would think this is the wrong impression for kids to see.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Yes were talk about Disney Company letting same sex marriage in thier family theme park.
    But , would you allow your kid to see this going on ?
    I would think this is the wrong impression for kids to see.
    Never got a woman knocked up and I don't intend to. So I guess the short answer to that question is "no" because I don't want to have children period. But why are you turning this into a question about knocking women up?

Where a person stands on safe sex has nothing to do with his issues on homosexuality. I really just don't get the question.

Newbie Tamahome is off to a good start Tamahome's Avatar
    Thanks

I take it your reaction wouldn't have been pretty different if there were heterosexual couples kissing each other?....or maybe you're just an overreacting homophobe? I mean come on dude, would it really be right for people to go that far over something like that?

Plus, what do you expect them to do, put up signs that say "No homosexual activity"?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Never got a woman knocked up and I don't intend to. So I guess the short answer to that question is "no" because I don't want to have children period. But why are you turning this into a question about knocking women up?

Where a person stands on safe sex has nothing to do with his issues on homosexuality. I really just don't get the question.
    No ! I'm saying that Disney Company should be very ashamed of themsleves
    for allowing in public.
    but nothing can't be done about it, because these people will protest and start throw garbage on the disney grounds .

Newbie Tamahome is off to a good start Tamahome's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    No ! I'm saying that Disney Company should be very ashamed of themsleves
    for allowing in public.
    but nothing can't be done about it, because these people will protest and start throw garbage on the disney grounds .
    Sir, this is 2010. We(for the most part) have evolved beyond such unnecessary discrimination.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast