Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Disney Co.gone gay

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disney Co.gone gay

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    NO, I mean people who are affended by it.
    the have a choice to boycott and take thier business some where else.
    and besides if you are christain it should be 1 man and 1 woman that gets married . But I guess you enjoy seeing some thing like that .
    I don't enjoy weddings and never go to them. I don't go because I don't like them. If you don't enjoy watching homosexuals marry don't watch them. There is no sanctity in marriage anymore. Celebrities and reality shows destroyed it before gays.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to beast For This Useful Post:

Tamahome (May 28, 2010)

Newbie Tamahome is off to a good start Tamahome's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fiqx View Post
    i've never been to disneyland before...so i don't really know what's in there...but,for sure if something like that going on....i absolutely don't want to go there...the kids who go there want to have fun with their family not to see some negative/unwanted scenes going on...of course the parents will upset their children to see those things...
    Honestly, if people are gonna get furious from seeing two guys kissing in public, they should have the same reaction from seeing a straight couple kiss in public. Honestly, I'm not fond of either.

My question is, would it be just as bad for a heterosexual couple to do the same? I think so because like you said, kids don't go to disney land to see that crap but from what Manga Artist is saying, he wouldn't mind it as long as it were a guy and girl.

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I don't enjoy weddings and never go to them. I don't go because I don't like them. If you don't enjoy watching homosexuals marry don't watch them. There is no sanctity in marriage anymore. Celebrities and reality shows destroyed it before gays.
    I love you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamahome For This Useful Post:

!beast (May 28, 2010)

Newbie david564nelson is off to a good start david564nelson's Avatar
    messa live in britain but in my hollidays i go to holland
    Thanks

ok i think that people likeing the same sex is fine with me but i dont agree with it so mariages and all that are fine with me just dont ask me to go to it... but how many of you have gone as a kid to a park and enyoyed it without any shock same thng with your parents no fuss thats all cool but i see where manga artist is comin from: fine gay mariages outside "KIDS PARKS" dont like them but dont want to spoil it for the people, but if i had kids and i went to a park and saw a gay weding on a frikin stage or whatever it was i would peronally castrate the bastards!!! gay mariage dont agree with them but dont stop em either, but not in a kids park reasons:
    1) bad influence over the kids
    2) can spoil it for people just wanting to have a good time
    3) its just not right

i dont give a damn if people disagree with me and manga artist its our view and its not homophobia its just your sense of right or wrong which some people seem to have it gone fuked with them!!!!!!

Newbie Tamahome is off to a good start Tamahome's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by david564nelson View Post
    ok i think that people likeing the same sex is fine with me but i dont agree with it so mariages and all that are fine with me just dont ask me to go to it... but how many of you have gone as a kid to a park and enyoyed it without any shock same thng with your parents no fuss thats all cool but i see where manga artist is comin from: fine gay mariages outside "KIDS PARKS" dont like them but dont want to spoil it for the people, but if i had kids and i went to a park and saw a gay weding on a frikin stage or whatever it was i would peronally castrate the bastards!!! gay mariage dont agree with them but dont stop em either, but not in a kids park reasons:
    1) bad influence over the kids
    2) can spoil it for people just wanting to have a good time
    3) its just not right

i dont give a damn if people disagree with me and manga artist its our view and its not homophobia its just your sense of right or wrong which some people seem to have it gone fuked with them!!!!!!
    A bad influence over kids? Maybe it will teach them to be open minded and accepting unlike many people today who grew up during a time when being gay would get you hung from a tree.

How does it spoil it for everyone just trying to have a good time? They don't have to watch the wedding. They can go somewhere else. Disney Land is a pretty big place. I'm pretty sure there are many other things they can be doing as the wedding happens.

What is it were a straight couple getting married? Would it be right then? Would that ruin it for kids just "trying to have a good time"?

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by david564nelson View Post
    ok i think that people likeing the same sex is fine with me but i dont agree with it so mariages and all that are fine with me just dont ask me to go to it...!
    Than don't go to places that accommodate weddings. I mean if it really bugs you that badly that is on you to avoid those places. But instead of doing that you might want Tto hate less and enjoy life more.

Newbie david564nelson is off to a good start david564nelson's Avatar
    messa live in britain but in my hollidays i go to holland
    Thanks

ok you put all this down "A bad influence over kids? Maybe it will teach them to be open minded and accepting unlike many people today who grew up during a time when being gay would get you hung from a tree.

How does it spoil it for everyone just trying to have a good time? They don't have to watch the wedding. They can go somewhere else. Disney Land is a pretty big place. I'm pretty sure there are many other things they can be doing as the wedding happens.

What is it were a straight couple getting married? Would it be right then? Would that ruin it for kids just "trying to have a good time"?"

ill say what i mean
    1) i never grew up close to any gay person in a mile from here my dad made a few jokes about it and all that but when i was six i got scared shitless in pretty much the same situation i saw 2 gay men kising i ran a bloody mile i accpeted it after a while but it still scares me up till now it might just be me im not a homophobe or any of that it just scares me when they kiss thats all it disturbs me dont know why it just does, and also my brother grew up no where near gay people and he is one of the most gay people i will ever meet he has had over 200000000 boyfriends and all that. so i think its a good thing to know whats out there but there should be a limit to it. but with me a wedding is ridiculus in a childrens park, i wouldnt castrate them as i said im sorry i said that, although i would be lying if i said i didnt mean it.

2) sometimes when you go to a park you want to have a good time and then a gay mariage pops up some parents might disagree with people beeing gay so that might ruin it for them, but for people like me it scares me for first thing and second thing it is unexpected so twice the shock for me, others like homophobes it just kills em, this i find funny because my youngest brother used to be a homophobe and he was so shocked hips face was like ash, but the sad part was where he found out my older brother was gay he cried endlesly, because he looked up to his bother as a manly image he got told round about when my older brother turned gay so it hadnt realy been hidden from him, so i dislike the fact that my younger brother and older brother now cant get on, but im just saying this because my family has been hurt by gay and esbians and the whole bloody lot a fair bit so i should hate at least a few of them but i dont, instead i like them alot as friends but there should be limits.

3) and this may seem a bit sad but think kids should go to no weddings at all or funeralls because all they see is people getting emotional about someone being happy for the rest of their lives (sometimes not the case) or they see someone lying ther ashen faced crying over a dead corpse, my theory be happy for people even if its a funeral, small thing though my family is basically viking because everyone that dies getts shuved on a burning boat, and when they get maried huge bloody feast, no wedding or funerall.
    but thats going of the subject a bit i hope yous can understand what i mean and about just staying away from the places wher that happens if i wanna have fun or somoene else im gona hev it where i want because im paying for it anything thats hapening should be put up on a board or something so people know if there is a gay mariage or not so they dont walk into something they dont want to go to.
    MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

This thread is nothing but a soap box for expressing someone's hatred toward another group of people, something that is not allowed.

Closing.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3