+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Disney's new princess

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disney's new princess

Awww, Disney has always made a career out of recreating old stories. It's the ones they wrote themselves that sucked. They have also always made them pop-culture-esk, just think of the big dance scene in the Jungle Book. All this does is show that New Orleans has been high profile for several years.

Years... it takes at least 2 years to make one of these I believe. Any similarity to recent headlines is sheer good fortune on their part.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kimfamous View Post
    What has disneyland got to do with the movies or cartoons they produce? Its the same franchise but they're entirely seperate.

oh iono anything about what goes on at Disneyland though, but even then I've always loved their movies :P cos Im a suckahhh for badly characterized musicals YAY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Vaine View Post
    I agree. I'm so tired os seeing hanna all over the place. I grow tired of people when they're EVERYWHERE.
    very well said. Neo
    yeah!!! i hate those musicals too... i haven't even watched a single high school musical movie!!!
    and yeah... their cartoons are what make them famous... i'm glad they brought back the disney we all knew and loved...

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Awww, Disney has always made a career out of recreating old stories. It's the ones they wrote themselves that sucked. They have also always made them pop-culture-esk, just think of the big dance scene in the Jungle Book. All this does is show that New Orleans has been high profile for several years.

Years... it takes at least 2 years to make one of these I believe. Any similarity to recent headlines is sheer good fortune on their part.
    i'm sorry manga artist... but i'd have to go with arianna on this one... X_x

i never really thought of it that way... but yeah... it was their remakes that made them famous on some sort of level...

but may i ask... wasn't lion king an original movie... and atlantis?

if that's the caase... then i believe that their hand drawn cartoons in general are the things that make them famous... i wouldn't really care if it were remade or not... they have this pazass for making hteir cartoons worthwhile for the entire family...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    but may i ask... wasn't lion king an original movie... and atlantis?
    It is considered their first "original" story but the fact is they took their inspiration from the biblical stories of Moses and Joseph and then brought in Christopher Vogler himself to incorporate elements of Hamlet. (To bad they didn't continue to do so since Atlantis utterly sucked.) If they hadn't anthropomorphized the cast everyone would have probably caught that themselves but instead they ended up being accused of stealing the plotline from the anime series Kimba the White Lion. Mind you if true it really is just another remake instead like all their other huge hits. Either way it isn't really an original story like Atlantis cut whole cloth from their imaginations with little more then a catchy title.

You know annoys me about Disney lately though? In recent years their "hero's" never actually kill anyone. The villains are either slain by their own actions or fate. Whatever happened to the good hero actually slaying their own evil dragons or for that matter a truly unrepentant, knowingly evil, baddie like Maleficent? Now there was an evil that needed to be vanquished.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    You know annoys me about Disney lately though? In recent years their "heroes" never actually kill anyone. The villains are either slain by their own actions or fate. Whatever happened to the good hero actually slaying their own evil dragons or for that matter a truly unrepentant, knowingly evil, baddie like Maleficent? Now there was an evil that needed to be vanquished.
    They haven't done that in a long time as far as I know. Unless maybe you count those Pirates of the Caribbean films.

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree. It's good that there's gonna be a new princess. I really like the old traditional movies better.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

But you really don't want go to thier theme parks , what goes on there is not fit to be seen by families. Not to mention there are same sex couples and same sex marriages going on there, 1 time one I went to state fair and they had a spiecal disney theme going there, some kind of stupid disney show called the BALLONATICS!
    I never seen how be so stupid.
    Sorry Japanese animation is the best.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

yes... japanese animation is the best... and they are pretty good at keeping it that way... but watching anime nearly everyday makes you want to see something for a change of pace... the classics are called classics for a reason... they never grow old on you... ^^,

and i believe disney's cartoon industry has become a classic... and i want to see more of the traditional childhood based cartoons... anime is too teen-ish and adult-ish at times. ^^,
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh Finally a break from the blue eyes heroines! and it seems good. I like as well that disney has decided to go back to its origins ^_^... it is a Shame it comes out in September tho... it is so far the waiting!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast