+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Disney's new princess

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disney's new princess

Finally! Something new. There actually getting new Disney Princesses. It's about time. I was starting to get sick of seeing Cinderella and Snow white every where I go. That's so odd that there using a character from an old movie from Disney.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

you know I think disney clones the same cartoonist because the animation drawing are the same style,
    I seen all thier animations these days , I see the darn designs of characters
    My niece watches the disney channel all I see is goofy teens getting into trouble and the adults acting like idots.
    And the disney store are selling outragous priced characters dolls and items.
    I wrote them a few years back telling them to change thier character designs.
    From what I seen disney has no imagtion to create.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    you know I think disney clones the same cartoonist because the animation drawing are the same style,
    My niece watches the disney channel all I see is goofy teens getting into trouble and the adults acting like idots.
    if it's imagination we're talking about then it is not a question whether they have it or not... just try to put yourself in their soldiers... if you really are a manga artist... then you know exactly how difficult it would be to try and make a two hour movie with approximately 5 (or 10... i forgot the exact fact) frames per second...

putting all of these together... the story line, the animation, the voices, the preparation, the paperwork for approval... taking all of these together. then i'll have to say that disney has one hell of a great crew to be able to continue on giving us such nice toons... and if you're complaining about disney channel... (i'll only speak for their catoons because i hate the hannah montana show as well and all those chick flicks -- no offense -- just personal preference) it is very hard and i mean very hard to keep on making new storylines, new frames, and new stuff in general just to keep one cartoon series alive for more than a month...

and i am telling you... it takes one hell of a great talent to keep one show running... how much more a movie that will take up too much budget to make... disney has put what effort they can into making their movies... and i give them credit for that...

i'm not saying that disney still is the best... i admit they have lost their former glory in creating decent films (like lion king, dumbo, atlantis, and all those other movies they have made that made me fall in love with the child inside of me)... but that doesn't mean the have -- to quote -- "no imagination to create"...

they are trying... and they are trying hard... and i believe this movie is going to be one big step for them...

Read this long list of some of disneys accomplishments (this is not all of it yet... and the list is already long)... and look me straight in the eye and tell me that you never liked even just a single one of them... only then can you tell me that disney has -- i quote once more -- "no imagination to create"...

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs
    Pinocchio
    Fantasia
    Dumbo
    Bambi
    Saludos Amigos
    The Three Caballeros
    Make Mine Music
    Fun And Fancy Free
    Melody Time
    The Adventures Of Ichabod And Mr. Toad
    Cinderella
    Alice In Wonderland
    Peter Pan
    Lady And The Tramp
    Sleeping Beauty
    101 Dalmatians
    The Sword In The Stone
    The Jungle Book
    The Aristocats
    Robin Hood
    The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh
    The Rescuers
    The Fox And The Hound
    The Black Cauldron
    The Great Mouse Detective
    Oliver & Company
    The Little Mermaid
    The Rescuers Down Under
    Beauty And The Beast
    Aladdin
    The Lion King
    Pocahontas
    The Hunchback Of Notre Dame
    Hercules
    Mulan
    Tarzan
    Fantasia/2000
    The Emperor's New Groove
    Atlantis: The Lost Empire
    Lilo And Stitch
    Treasure Planet
    Brother Bear
    Home On The Range

only when you can help make a movie like disney animators, writers, and vocalists do... only when you can do that can you actually say something is wothless...

i'm so sorry for the harshness... but i just don't like it when people blantly say that something is bad without actually having a real and deep reason for it... and i believe you can never really say something is bad unless you have the ethos to declare so...

i am sorry if i am being harsh... i'm just being true... sorry again... but i shall take my stand... if the mods believe this to be improper... i shall still take my stand and accept whatever infraction they may give me... again... i am sorry for being harsh... but i believe in what i have just said... and i will stand by it.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

4. The Following User Says Thank You to crimson For This Useful Post:

blackrose92 (Jan 17, 2009)

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

yes a long time and even today they use computer animation, but to come up with some thing that's so stupid like the disney's balloonatics but disney has become nothing but a corprate and charging up the rear end for rides and parties and food etc etc, it has gone to very exspensiive to enjoy it .Come on back in 50s and the 60s it was good and fun , but now these days it has become a over priced queer theme park that's unfit for famlies, but remenber this they can ideas from books but they must pay for copyrights or it's a lawsuit on them..
    your going have to see what goes on behind the scenes of disney and find out the real harsh truth about the people who works there...

Thanks

yes a long time and even today they use computer animation, but to come up with some thing that's so stupid like the disney's balloonatics but disney has become nothing but a corprate and charging up the rear end for rides and parties and food etc etc, it has gone to very exspensiive to enjoy it .Come on back in 50s and the 60s it was good and fun , but now these days it has become a over priced queer theme park that's unfit for famlies, but remenber this they can ideas from books but they must pay for copyrights or it's a lawsuit on them..
    your going have to see what goes on behind the scenes of disney and find out the real harsh truth about the people who works there...
    sorry... but i think you are off topic... we are talking about the movies... not the haphazard conditions of disneyland and their merchandize... i don't really care what they do to them... because anyone in their decent mind wouldn' really buy a very expensive plush toy just because it's disney... (or at least only the rich do)... and that's their source of income... just leave their interior problems to themselves... that is not something we should personally meddle with...

and besides... i know how they treat their people... a cousin of mine works there.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

sounds like you have a personal problem there buddy
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Thanks

The problem is is disney it self, They can make animations 1 after another the problem is is it the same character design just like the rest of before this one that's come up.
    i think they need new blood in the animation dept. they still use the same old character designs..

Thanks

i give... thee's no sense in arguing with someone who doesen't wish to open his ideas to what we have to say...

i believe i've said my piece. 'm going to stand for everything i have already said... ^^,

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast