+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Trends Among The Youth

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disturbing Trends Among The Youth

It just seems that people should be doing something with their lives at that age. Community service, if you can't work. Sports, art.

People who have nothing to do are sooo much more likely to be get into trouble.

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    It just seems that people should be doing something with their lives at that age. Community service, if you can't work. Sports, art.

People who have nothing to do are sooo much more likely to be get into trouble.
    very true, when the mind is board then the mind wanders and then they most likly will go and do stupid stuff, this is seen threwout history how generals made their armies build walls four foot high and just as wide for several miles.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

i was involved in quite a few activities when I was young, and guess what? There's still down time. Peach follows is right, you can't judge someone just because they're sitting somewhere. Can you make the generalization? Sure, but that doesn't make it true. To be honest, you sound like an old man being bothered by this, beast. It's kinda funny. You ain't that old either, gramps.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

!beast (Apr 13, 2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    It's kinda funny. You ain't that old either, gramps.
    Well for all you have said and wrote this is certainly one statement I cannot argue with, I am not old indeed.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I can see your point, beast, though this is definitely not a new trend. My dad used to hang out around the train tracks and get drunk all of the time with his brothers. Personally, I don't see anything fun about it. If I wanted to socialize with friends, I would much rather go to the movies, or go to someone's house. If I wanted to "People Watch", I would rather go to the mall (that way I can look around Game Stop, FYE, and the book store ^^). But it's a personal thing. I have a friend that invites me to go to Wal-Mart all of the time, and he seems to be content with it.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

well ha ha i guess i am a delinquet then. Me and my friends after band practice tend to go and just hang out we dont do much tho there is really nothing TO DO in a town likw this... we have gotten asked what we were doing before tho .. it was awkward

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

We hang out at places and do nothing because we just don't want to do that at out houses because then we feel obliged to watch TV or a movie or play video games. Last year my friends and I pulled into a parking lot, set up some chairs, rolled down the window to my friend's car and played some music quietly and just talked. It's very relaxing, very nice. So, yes, you are making too big a deal about this.

Thanks

Bur why npt do something like go to a museum or do some community service if you are bored.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast