+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Trends Among The Youth

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disturbing Trends Among The Youth

Kids these days are getting lazier and lazier and want nothing to do but hang out. When they grow old, most don't even want to work and live off tax payer's money.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Kids these days are getting lazier and lazier and want nothing to do but hang out. When they grow old, most don't even want to work and live off tax payer's money.
    I couldn't agree more. It seems like people these days think of work as a life style option. What a shame. I wouldn't complain if they were spending this time in school but they aren't in school. They aren't doing anything.

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I couldn't agree more. It seems like people these days think of work as a life style option. What a shame. I wouldn't complain if they were spending this time in school but they aren't in school. They aren't doing anything.
    after school you work after work you go and do what you please. kids dont get what the real life is about, they live soly on their parents to help them get cars, and other stuff they want. shur they should go to school and better their education they just think they took the easy way out, they will soon find that their easy way will leed them to being bums or working for ten twelve bucks an hour. it is bull i know.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Newbie streetman23 is off to a good start streetman23's Avatar
    Thanks

totally agree with that, a lot of kids are just living off parents money, driving fancy cars and having fancy cell phones. Not to say all teenagers are like that, I'd say one reason is because our culture has become one of getting things fast and now, and if we don't get we become bored, I mean when was the last time you played a board game... Kids these days just seem to find it so hard to do anything creative and instead spend there days in front of 7-11

in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

lol i know. i remember that when i was 7 years old i had my first job mowing yards and laying brick for my trailer park, i had to save that money and buy school supplies and stuff i needed for the year such as clothes. now days they are "ergophobic" (affraid of work). the girls and guys are affraid to break a nail

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

... i have a job i do community service we dont have any good programs and our funding is so cut kids do just hang around but really its not there fault you expect us to just come out of nowhere with the best prgressive thing out there well thats not gonna happen with a little help i can only do so much on my own and i happen to be 15 and an activist for eco friendly movements but all my friend sthe ones with harder lives or even easier just dont see the opprotunities out there for progression ... i just think if we tired the right thing kids would be more, for loss of a better word , in touch with there surrounding comunity ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post
    ... i have a job i do community service we dont have any good programs and our funding is so cut kids do just hang around but really its not there fault you expect us to just come out of nowhere with the best prgressive thing out there well thats not gonna happen with a little help i can only do so much on my own and i happen to be 15 and an activist for eco friendly movements but all my friend sthe ones with harder lives or even easier just dont see the opprotunities out there for progression ... i just think if we tired the right thing kids would be more, for loss of a better word , in touch with there surrounding comunity ...
    its good you have a job you do more than most. however i do not expect you to be independent of your parents since your 15, however what i am saying is for those people that are 17 and older, the people that are 35 and living in the bacement in their parents house. they do not do anything. we do not say your bad its just a generalization of many kids not specific, many kids are like this and that is whats sad.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I am sad to find myself planted in the category of lazy. I am, in fact, a smart student however I lack the initiative due to these uncertain reasons. However, yes, it may be dependence and reliance to my parents. I won't say I'm not reliant, however I can also say I'm not entirely reliant. My thoughts to this matter is the ever-evolving world. We keep getting more and more things that would allow people to do less work or have more entertainment etc, and it's affecting the way people think (in my opinion). Things like cell phones, video games (especially in my case), computers, itouches, and the likes, they all make things easier yeah, but at the cost what's been said. I'm essentially a victim too now that I come to think about it.

...Yet, unless we have a technical depression, I doubt we can do much over it unless people truly want to get their 'hands dirty' and intervene against this laziness.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast