+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing Trends Among The Youth

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Disturbing Trends Among The Youth

i personlly think u are making a big deal out of nothing i wouldnt find it a prob unless they were thugs or cosing trouble to peope us teens have been given quite a bad name like but it is all our own fauilts but we shouldnt be all put into one group that were all the same there till are people that stay in and study ( aka me) and some that hang out with there mates wether thats in a car park the movies at the shopping centers (malls?) its just a place to hang out teens and kids are also aloud a socal life u know?... u dont know how they act in school or how smart someone is so u shouldnt juge them from were they hang out

2. The Following User Says Thank You to equinn For This Useful Post:

!beast (Apr 19, 2010)

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    i personlly think u are making a big deal out of nothing i wouldnt find it a prob unless they were thugs or cosing troubleu
    I agree completely but having nothing to do could lead to them getting into trouble.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons2801 View Post
    its good you have a job you do more than most. however i do not expect you to be independent of your parents since your 15, however what i am saying is for those people that are 17 and older, the people that are 35 and living in the bacement in their parents house. they do not do anything. we do not say your bad its just a generalization of many kids not specific, many kids are like this and that is whats sad.
    ok then i get it ... but i thought we were talking about how kids are doing nothing and just hanging out ... oh wellz maybe people just need to see what they can possibly occomplish

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post
    ok then i get it ... but i thought we were talking about how kids are doing nothing and just hanging out
    That is what is being discussed. Doing nothing but hanging out when you are young can lead to two things amongst many. For example, a parasite of society living off their parents and tax payers money through welfare.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ketaro For This Useful Post:

Dragons2801 (Apr 19, 2010)

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I agree completely but having nothing to do could lead to them getting into trouble.

yea it could only if they get bored are hang around with bad company.... hanging around malls isnt the only thing that causes bad behavor like for an example if perents spilt up a child could play up and do things to get atention even if it means to break the law

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    That is what is being discussed. Doing nothing but hanging out when you are young can lead to two things amongst many. For example, a parasite of society living off their parents and tax payers money through welfare.
    ok lol because i am a little confused... not all kids are just mouching off welfare tho I know some that just go from relitive to relive not really caring about the world around them -_- sad sight

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

kids are kids, they try to gain attention in what ever way they think will be best. most kids do not think about trying to break the law, that is mostly just kids that are trubble makers to start with and ones that have never been punnished. the welfair is a bad system and when the parents are devorced they are able to get more money, they will care less for their parents for they can choose to live with the other. now i am not saying everybody here im just saying quite a few people.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragons2801 For This Useful Post:

CBtay01 (Apr 21, 2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons2801 View Post
    kids are kids, they try to gain attention in what ever way they think will be best. most kids do not think about trying to break the law, that is mostly just kids that are trubble makers to start with and ones that have never been punnished. the welfair is a bad system and when the parents are devorced they are able to get more money, they will care less for their parents for they can choose to live with the other. now i am not saying everybody here im just saying quite a few people.
    I actually tottaly understand that ^^.. that makes perfect sense

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast