+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Ditzy act attractive?

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Is the Ditzy act attractive?

Hello once again all AO members,

Now the question came up as i've been thinking... Do guys really think ditzy girls or "dumb blonds" are hot? Do you guys really think the "opps I droped my pencil so i'm gonna show my panties" act is hot? Or do you guys have a different image of what hot is when you see/think of a girl? You see that act played in movies, series, anime, books, comercials etc. so my curiousity kicked in wondering if guys really do think that's hot. So post away!

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is the Ditzy act attractive?

no no I dont at least I think that its horrible, just if they know how stuid they looked
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not realistic, there are no such kind of girl. Those only exists in animes and if they exist in the real world they would have been devoured by predators already. And nope, I don't like that kind of girl, BUT I do find occasional freudian slips cute and funny.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Jesus I love dumb blondes they rock, they always have something stupider than you to say lol or do xD they make me laugh ^_^

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku darkflames may be famous one day darkflames may be famous one day darkflames's Avatar
    Thanks

dumb blonds rock.. there usualy hot.

Newbie anime cutie may be famous one day anime cutie may be famous one day anime cutie's Avatar
    Thanks

what about ditzy brunettes?

Otaku darkflames may be famous one day darkflames may be famous one day darkflames's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime cutie View Post
    what about ditzy brunettes?
    Ya know im not really sure...ill have to think about that one. lets see... yeah sure there hot i guess.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I like any dumb person they rock I'm one of them ya know!

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast