+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Is the Ditzy act attractive?

Newbie Twisted Fate may be famous one day Twisted Fate may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Is the Ditzy act attractive?

Nahh dont like that dumb girls who loves to flirt. In the anime i like it because its funny and i mean in the anime world i like everything unlike if its here in the real world it looks really dumb

Newbie Nena may be famous one day Nena may be famous one day Nena's Avatar
    Thanks

ne thing is beeing dumb another is to be a playful silly flirt. I prefer to be the second one, but sometimes i seem like the first one ... some guys like it some dont... i guess it depends what the guy has in mind....

oh and i found this video i thought was ...interesting and apropiate for the topic. Blonde Video on IMEEM hope you guys like!

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

it gets real freakin annoying. i don't find it attractive one bit. i dunno if it's me, but i like maturity. the only reason why they're popular if cuz they're usually hot as hell. guys just want to get in their pants. i am a guy too, but sex aint everything. call me feminine, but it ain't. get over it.

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

EWW! I Hate Paris Hilton! And when she says "Thats hot" God!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I like ditzy girls very attractive to me... i dont know why...
    I geuss it ahs to do with i like girls that are fun, and ditzy girls are fun to me.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

lol.jeez jaderabbit,there r a part of us dat r attracted 2 girls dat r ditzy coz they seem so cute n innocent.i have seen n been with ppl dat r lyk u in the fact dat u like ditzy girls.but really,u shouldn't b distracted by their presence though.

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

no, i like a girl thats smart as me or smarter. the dumb blonde act i dont like or care for.
    "May the force be with you"- Yoda

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Is the Ditzy act attractive?

Nothing against blonds but the dumb act ( or it might be real ! ) gets old real quick. I have no problem with blonds heck I date one but geez to those girls who think that you're hot cause you're stupid is so not attractive. Get a brain you're making the rest of us with real brains really angry. But if you are a blond and you don't do it on purpose just watch your step...

Another perfect example.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast