+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Ditzy act attractive?

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Is the Ditzy act attractive?

like i said i havent seen any doesnt mean they dont exist. my mom is blonde too. but not the brightest.

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Perhaps if some people have the testicular fortitude and do some statistics and test that maybe we could find some sort of correalation or maybe debunk this myth. *calls the Mythbusters*

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol gonna test if its in the genes ^_< its gonna be there too :O

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Jeez, I don't think I ever seen a blonde, I only seen it on T.V. If there really were people like that then I wouldn't believe it. Its dump and its a label thats all.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

it is a label. but how did it come to be? who made up the stereotype that blondes are airheads and why did he make that conclusion?
    it might just be a stupid unprovable opinion but alot of people believe it
    maybe the blondes are really smart but dont want to deal with the rest of the stupid population so they act dumb?

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Bou
    Newbie Bou may be famous one day Bou may be famous one day Bou's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't like girls like that I wouldn't ever date a girl like that. They have to be as smart as me or smarter then me (I would what a girl smarter then me). They have to be out spoken and they have to like my friend's. Look's really don't matter to me. That is a hot girl that ditzy act is a put off for me when they act like that it just make's me think there sluts but that's just me.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macky_516 View Post
    it is a label. but how did it come to be? who made up the stereotype that blonds are airheads and why did he make that conclusion?
    it might just be a stupid unprovable opinion but a lot of people believe it
    maybe the blonds are really smart but don't want to deal with the rest of the stupid population so they act dumb?
    yeah a smart person would like to be called Spice and objectified to the opposite sex

and I picked another group not singling out one hair color on this
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know any blondes that is dumb...I don't think they exist. I dont like dumb blondes because...eh...they're dumb. lol yeah they're funny but can they ever pass school or something like that.

Paris Hilton...I don't like her. I guess she is an example for a dumb blonde. She's pretty, yes but not "hot".

>.>

<.<

I think I know one but I cant remember her name...I'm not sure because I forget things easily. Heehee!
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast