+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do dreams have meaning?

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do dreams have meaning?

well dreams have meaning , every time mum want to do something in her dream my grandmother come and tell mum if this thing is good or bad for us ( m grand mother died before long time) ...

one of my strange dreams was i were in a strange place and in that dream there was a lot of snakes which that mean i have to many enemy who want to hurt me and in the dream i killed one of the snakes but it didn't die .....
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Most dreams i feel dont have any meaning..they just happen..now i think certain dreams that keep re-occring should mean soimething..nothing to worry about but and n..but just take heed of that dream ..it can mean something important down in ur life
    Ex- i had this dream that i would be crying about a someone stealing,breaking in, damages,run and hit, my new car..u name it , and i would be crying..and i didnt think much of it..but 2 weeks after the last tim i dreamt it (in real Life)..i had my car taken away,and i started crying
    i told myself that i should have seen it coming..
    Everytime when i eat i dream of stuff that usally happesn to me in the future in some way even it its different..
    i try not to eat late anymore..its better off not know ing the future..O.o..lol

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

To me dreams have no meaning, for when you dream it is your brain go threw everything and is trying to slove problems. Then again the brain is still has many things we have to find. Some times you feel like you seen what is happing for that I dont know what to say.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Newbie BECK fan is off to a good start BECK fan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    Do you think dreams mean something because I have no idea what mine means, if it does means something, because it was a really strage dream.

Ok I was walking down a road I know in Sydney, then I witness a crash, it was a bad one, but its was only one car and the driver was fine, no marks or whatever. Then I continue walking and then I witness both the Hindenburg crash and the 9/11 attack on the twin tower, WHILE BEING IN SYDNEY.

Does anyone posibly know what this mean? A attack, or somthing.

And possibly what is your strangest dream
    Yes dreams do have meanings we just don't know them

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I once dreamt i had taken over the world and my reign was pretty cool since all the scum had gotten rid off this beautiful planet ^^

Newbie BeyondLogic is off to a good start BeyondLogic's Avatar
    Thanks

honestly i think that dreams have a sgnifigant meaning. to me i think that your dream means that your going to be fine in whatever bad thing happens like the car accident i think that the person in the car symbolizes you. to answer your other question i think that the stangest dream i ever had was when there was an old lady changing in to every one i know. i think she was a witch. does anybody know what this might mean.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I think dreams can have meaning sometimes. I personally have never had a significant dream that meant anything. My dreams are typically very random and make absolutely no sense. Simple laws of physics are defied, yet treated as if they are normal. They can be scary real though, I had a dream once where I was falling, and just before I was about to hit the ground I woke up and my body was shocked with adrenaline, I felt like I had been falling through the air. I've also sleep-walked a couple times, but can't recall what I was dreaming when I did sleep walk. I don't think I ever talked in my sleep though. And I've never had a reoccuring dream.

I don't remember dreams very often, but when I do, I love it. Dreams are so much fun and random. I like them even if they're nightmares. At least I can remember them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2