Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: do girlfriends/boyfriends ruin friendships?

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Re: do girlfriends/boyfriends ruin friendships?

No problems as long as u don't wanna spend time with your friends when your Partner wants to spend time with u.....

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

all these responses really helped. to know other people besides me experienced helps more. probably cuz i know now others have dealt with it. i agreed with whoever said change is hard. it is for me now. since i've been around this kid so much for 8 years. and that's almost half of my life. but anyways, thanks for the help.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i say its more of being irrogent or ignoerant on the half od the bf/gf part to
    even sugest this because freinds were there first if anything the freinds should
    have say so in the bf/gf since they are there for the intrest's of the friend not the bed . but thats just my opinon
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

A lot of times they do, which is sad, but I don't think they should. It's just the way things go. When you get in a relationship, they become your best friend most of the time, which is good, and so you want to spend all your time with them which can cause jealousy with the friends. It sucks and no matter how much you try to change it, there isn't anything you can do.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, they really can ruin friendship. I have seen it many times with my own eyes.
    As alot of my friends started dating they actually stopped seeing their friends
    for longs time, for 1-3months. I have even lost one friend cos' he started dating
    haven't seen him after his 1st week of relationship.
    I almoust did same things to my friends but I was lucky cos' my gf notised that
    and gave me time to see my friends and spend soem time with them.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

girlfriends/boyfriends DISTRACT from friendships in my oppinion...and CAn destroy them, but only if they are that kind of person and they dont like you. Then theres unknowingly when ur friend becomes obsessed with his or her boy or girlfriend. But thats what comes with a relationship. You should still try to get him to make time for u both to hang out and dont get upset about the fact that he's hanging with hi girl more than you, cause he doesn't have a problem with you right now, however if you start <mind my language> bitching at him he might reevaluate your friendship. Just stay cool, girl/boyfriends come around once in a while, but true friendhip is forever. Dont act all jelous of her because she has ur buddy, cause if the dudes not bi he might just be creeped out by how much you flip at this. Thats my oppinion, i have been through stuff like this too. haha. if you need anymore help, pm me kk. ^^

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nah that doesn't happen to me lol I still Kid around with them and they don't really mind if I just hang with someone besides them. So the friendship never ruins just talk to that person more then anyone else. XD

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    eh it actually depends on the person if u think aboutit i mean lets b real if ur with someone then that person is the one that would meess u up but i mean it reall y all depends on ther person most of the time they done ruin it but hey what can i say ......
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast