Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: do girlfriends/boyfriends ruin friendships?

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really don't think that it that it's usually one sex or the other it kinda just depends on the situation, and usually i would say that girls do it more often becuase guys just don't care about everything in a relationship as much as girls do

Newbie TTT-Katana may be famous one day TTT-Katana may be famous one day TTT-Katana's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opion, not trying to be mean, if you are feeling left out because he is spending so much time with his girlfriend, you might be relying to much on him and your friendship. It might be good for you to hang out with someother people. But he should also leave some time for you.
    My life is my own. You can't control me.
    I am like a sword get to close and you'll get hurt.
    I have very bad spelling. Expect some spelling mistakes.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course they can ruin a relationship. Anything can really.
    But all you neeed to do is give him some time with her. He'll eventually relize that you two haven't been seeing much of each other and try to make to make time for the both of you. You can always talk to hik too. When ever you get a free moment with him.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now dat u ppl mention it,i guess dat in a way boyfriends/girlfriends can ruin a good friendship.It divides the ppl coz there r different opinions expressed n less time is spent with each other.So yeah,now i c dat.Thanx ppls.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    u're right aya-kun....no use moaning and moping abt how ur friends are leaving u n stuff......go to the bar, intorduce urself, talk to some of the girls, get to know them and ask them out!!! then u wont be so lonely anymore

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie Yuuri may be famous one day Yuuri may be famous one day
    Thanks
    ^_^ ur just jealous! missing the days u had with ur bf...ehm bestfriend ^_^

I'd rather kill you with these hands than be own by anyone rather than me

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll have to go with Zarriff, even though I've never really had the same problem before in any of my relationships. We always understood that each of us needed our space, and I've always felt that having more people around's more fun. Being alone with my boyfriend feels special but it gets a little too quiet after a while. Who says we can't enjoy being with each other, in the company of other people as well?

Newbie XiaoVal may be famous one day XiaoVal may be famous one day XiaoVal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hah~
    Actually I believe the answer to this question lies with either one of the party in the relationship...

EG 1:
    Even if the guy/gal is ur best fren, if he's one of the playboy/playgal types, most likely he/she's gonna spend time with her rather then you...

EG 2:
    If the guy/gal in the relationship is those type who gets jealous easily, then needless to say there's gonna be ALOT of problems with frenship of the opposite gender...

EG 3:
    There are sometimes those bad tension with ur friend's partner... Most likely if that happens, then it's gonna be like winter for a short season...

Well there's tons of other situation so you can't realli say that a relationship spoils friendship... There's too much factor to list out...

Don't say you know me...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast