Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: do girlfriends/boyfriends ruin friendships?

Otaku Eiden may be famous one day Eiden may be famous one day Eiden's Avatar
    Destiny.. well somewhere along those lines
    Thanks
    from personal ecperiances, theyve ruined my friendships

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    this is something i had a bad time with. one of my best friends started to date and i really didnt see alot of her. but if their relationship perfect then it will end but no matter what ull still be there. jsut stick with him support him and if he has that special "bond" with her then you get another friend. or he'll break away from her and youll be there to help him through another trial in life
    just look for the silver lining. but not too close or the dark clouds might hit you with lightning

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks
    depends on how close u r............................

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on how close you two are. Me and my best friend, krishun, are very, very close and we wouldn't let small problems get in our way. Even though we argue sometimes, we still are best friends no matter what. She has a guy, I have a guy, we're still best friends. I wouldn't say it's a bad thing for the friendship part. You just gotta keep on trying to keep in touch with each other, that's all =) Email each other. Be there for them, in case something bad happens in a relationship, they might need you to be there for them.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks
    all depens u know on how long they have been frends u know but i really all depens on it but i dont really know to tell u all the truth TT_TT

Newbie pikapika28 may be famous one day pikapika28 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    First of all, If your friend is spending more time with his gf it is totally normal, and since you said that it is his first relationship he will of course spend more than more.

I can speak from experience that at some point, the relationship's heat will die down and that your friend would want to spend more time with his buddy.

GF/BF comes and goes, but good friends/buddy will alway remain.

Newbie TheRich_s9 may be famous one day TheRich_s9 may be famous one day TheRich_s9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Relationships have a tendency to change things. In more cases than not, they change the shape of your friendship and alters the status quo - where the idea of ruining comes in. Ultimately though, the core is still the same. I've been repatriated after being abroad for three years, and now all my friends are married. We see each other maybe once or twice a month, but you really learn to appreciate those hours. Decorations may change, but the roots will stay the same. Mixed metaphors. Yeah.
    True friendship requires patience and flexibility, just like love.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks
    u know what!!?? let him get bore that girl and everything i'll be normal on time!! just give him a time!! sometimes its hard but its only u have to do. Just wait...belive me gfs and bfs comes and goes but a relationship between 2 friends never die!!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast