Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do like being "in love"?

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Do like being "in love"?

Dear all AO members,

I was curious once again. <.< >.> <.< I was wondering if all of you or none or some of you actually like being "in love". Do you like that feeling of loving someone, or someone to daydream about? I want to hear the "why" of course. Well have fun Posting!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be honest. I hate it a lot. I feel pretty much weak have the time, but I wok though it~ ^_^
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu's Avatar
    Thanks
    omg i love being in love it the best fealing, especially when it new love...old love can suck a little.
    there's nothing funny about a one eyed bunny

that'll teach the fist person i see

Newbie alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death's Avatar
    Thanks
    well to be honest i hate it and yet i love it i gess it depends on who u are inlive iwth like if u are in love with someone that doesnt love u then it s&87...bad. so yeah but when u love someone and they love u back then its good. soo far i hate love especialy when u love them sooo much yet u know that it will never be which makes me sooo sad T_T. so yeah i gess i hate love becuase its life it isnt fair. but what can u do.
    death is not a final goodbey...but...a see you later.
    by me ^_^.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its a weird feeling that I am not used to. But so far its pretty cool and my urges for fighting have calmed down quite a bit. So far I have no problems.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks
    Being in love is very relaxing in my heart... That's why I think of a comparison of it... Love is like a rose bud... First it blooms and releases all of it's potential... But if the rose is not cared and doesn't have some attention... It soon rottens and the petals fall one by one... As the love dies with it...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's a nice feeling.
    But the one thing I hate about it is how it distracts me from everything else. Like now. I'm (madly?) in love with one of my friends who's studying abroad, and I'm always thinking about him, but because of that I haven't been able to concentrate on a lot of things. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't work. And it's *sort of* affecting my grades. +__+ Darn!

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks
    Being in love... hmm...
    for me i'm enjoying the feeling but at the same time it hurts me.
    to be in love is to sacrifice...

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast