26. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

22 84.62%
  • i will pm u about it

4 15.38%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥♥do u like children♥♥

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

♥♥do u like children♥♥

here's a thought.do u like children?if so how many do u want?what do u want a boy or a girl? what name(optional)? plz say why thx♥the princess

__________________________________________________ _______________

now my turn i want to have a boy and a girl my girls name madison or annalise and boy's i dont know it depends on the fathers name.probably want twins but maybe one at a time cuz it will be twice the work.and yes i do love children.only 2
    Yeah, Bye.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ♥♥do u like children♥♥

You are sussposed to be a community member and above to post favorite threads.....read the rules.....but I'll go with it for now! I want one girl and her name will be Sabrina because I dunno it came to me!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    You are sussposed to be a community member and above to post this....
    Wow... you rule Akura... I had already forgot of that rule(I feel so bad about it...)
    Anyways this is a good topic and the question is given in a right way, so there shouldn't be any problems with low quality posts, so I'll go too...

Yes, I like children, they're sweet, although I'm sure I couldn't take care of one now... they're far much too anoying and take too much strength and responsibility for me to be able to...
    But when the time comes and when I meet the right guy, I'll have children... two I hope, a boy and a girl and I'd like for the boy to be older so he could take care and guard his little sister ^^ Don't know about the names, I really don't...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I love children, I hope to have children some day.

I was thinking about one or two, but the most important thing is that they are healthy.
    I don't know if I could raise a child with a disability, life would become so much heavier

I just hope I'll have a healthy child some day, but I haven't thought of any names yet

If men where made to think, women where made to tell them they thought wrong
    (Just kidding guys )

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

How come theres no "No" in the vote?

I dislike kids. They're annoying and generally a bunch of dumb*****. I found kids that are male more annoying and stupid than females by judging what they do and say. Although I won't deny that I do want kids of my own and I don't prefer one gender over the other.

Just that I prefer daughter when they're young and son when they get older - I won't get worry as much. I think I'm gonna be a overprotective father with my daughter and lecture her more about the media.
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Jul 08, 2007 at 05:53 PM.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

no they are not!!remember if u dislike kids and want to call them names u were once one and are calling urself one and if u dont like it u can put i will pm u about it!!
    Yeah, Bye.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

I sorta agree with Zero! Little kids ARE annoying, they cry and scream and very annoying. I like kids when they're older. Yeah, I agree with Zero!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say that I do like kids and want them some day. I have to say that I want two boys and one girl. I am not quite sure on the names on all three of them, but I guess I would work that part out with my other partner in the future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast