26. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

22 84.62%
  • i will pm u about it

4 15.38%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ♥♥do u like children♥♥

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ♥♥do u like children♥♥

I dislike children because the ones I look after for work everyday [at camp] are complete brats. I'd still like to have a child, though, after I'm married. If it's a boy I'd call him Micheal and if it were to be a girl I'd call her Alexis/Alexandria/etc.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

I cant stand being around kids for long a amount of time the questions get me pissed more then anything but i do want kids not cause i like them its just so i can pass on my name/genetic code

Do to others as you see fit

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

You should really change the name of the title for this thread before R. Kelly and Michael Jackson show up, LOL. ^_^

Now, on a serious note:
    I like kids. I have one, myself. I think as far as having more kids is concerned, I'm cool where I'm at. I only need one; and he only needs me. That's the way I look at it. Besides, if you have more than one kid, then you have to deal with the whole "dealing with favoritism" thing, and I hated that as a child.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I love children, but I have brothers (all lil) and they are so annoying sometimes. I cant stand some of the things that hey do but I am getting use to them. I want to have children of my own someday.. that would be nice.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Newbie Mandy Rin is off to a good start Mandy Rin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rksamurai View Post
    I love children, but I have brothers (all lil) and they are so annoying sometimes. I cant stand some of the things that hey do but I am getting use to them. I want to have children of my own someday.. that would be nice.
    I wish I had a brother - I have two sisters, one older, one younger.

As for kids, well, the concept is nice. However, the excruciating pain and suffering that one has to go through to get one is somewhat unappealing. If I ever do come to grips with that, I think I'd like to have twins. That way, they'd always have each other, and wouldn't get all lonely because (1) They're an only child, or (2) Their older siblings pick on them or their younger siblings annoy them.

However, I'd like to have 3 kids, so that won't work (unless it's triplets). But I'd like twins and one - I think it'd be nice. I don't really mind about gender (but I'd like my one to be a boy).

As for names... I've actually put alot of thought into this over the years.

A guy would be Tobias, Will, Christian (Chris), maybe Ruben, Tony... Maybe Harry after my sister or Kuan Lee after my dad.

A girl - Rin, Mandy... There aren't as many girls names I like. Mei, Paige, Kayley...
    "Guys who intrude on other peoples’ paths of love hit their heads on a corner of tofu and die." - Mizuki Ashiya, Hana Kimi

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I like children, and their inability to reason is just another perk.

I loved kids ever since my dad inspired me to become a father at a young age.
    I loved playing with them, and I still do. The best way to get a kid to calm down, is to tire them out before they can cause any harm or stress, and that's where I specialize. ( I'm the "monster" that every kid loves to "slay" )
    I was raised in a family FULL of little kids. Not directly of course, as I am the youngest. They were all little cousins.
    Their curiosity and gullibility sparked a sense of imagination and fantasy not found in a hopeless gray that is found everywhere these days. You could teach them life lessons much more important than the "obvious" ones that real stories give...

Annoying brats, most of them were.. but understandable, I suppose.
    However, I was very equal in judgement. Despite the fact that they were young and knew no better, they had no right to PUSH things too far. They can throw stuff, they can break stuff, they can smash stuff, and hit you with stuff. (Stuff is a good thing) But, they cannot purposely do so with the intention to hurt you! Also, they cannot purposely do so without the knowledge of such pain!
    And as fair-judgement, there comes a time when PLAYTIME IS OVER!

Doesn't matter how young, and it doesn't matter what condition they're in. A child, even a few months old, and with a mental disease, still has amazing capabilities of learning. Something simple as "cause and effect" as well as "other individuals exist" is easily understood by such children.

Anywho... I digress...

How many children? Well, let's hope that we don't have 14...
    ...or 12...
    ... maybe 10... maybe...

A small family is nice. I would never depend my life on my children, so I shouldn't force myself to be in a situation that requires it.

What names? I used to believe that names should be chosen well before the child is born. Nowadays, I lean towards the idea of: when our child is born, we will know what to name him/her.

I'm no human name-dictionary, but I'm no dullard that can't think of a name in an instant, either.

Boy or girl? Back then, I always wanted a girl... mostly due to my dislike of boys as a race.
    I wanted someone more intimate, like a girl, to be my child.

But as I grew up, I am more open to either boy or girl.
    Whatever may come, I will not reject or regret. I shall raise the child as our own.

Sucks to be him/her.

Newbie Lupus may be famous one day Lupus may be famous one day Lupus's Avatar
    Thanks

i like children, they are cute, sweet, and noisy (i hate that) i really love to my cousin she is 7 years old is soooo cute i love her... i work like voluntary in a house of special children (i mean cute children ^^) every child is amazing, just teaching some child is so interesting, i learn a lot when i am with them...

the year is not important and the capacity of learning either they are wonderfull!!!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Mixed feelings here. Ideally I would like to settle down someday and have two or three kids of my own, but I am only patient with certain kinds of kids. I cannot stand the overly mischievous type.... which means I'm in for a hell of a time, because I used to be like that myself (and they always say your kids will turn out just like you were before). I like fairly quiet kids. I always get the impression they're more intelligent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast