+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: do u like your body??

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do u like your body??

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum92 View Post
    YES!!!! i think ever body is... even if your a cocky person who know's you look good you can still look in the mirror and see something you wish you could change, and with me its my tummy, i mean i'm not fat, but i'm not skinny ether, i'm chubby which gets me the title of 'cute' and trust me, when you hear that as many times as i do, you start to get this feeling that your just ulgy but no one has the heart to tell you so they just use that word....
    Me too. I'm also chubby but hey man...women need meat too.
    I'm not fat though, I never look like it but sometimes I do need to lose the weight.
    What I would like to change about my body is my scar....sorry but I'm really self conscious about it.
    It's on my shoulder so I never wear short sleeved shirts u___u;;

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

In a way I am but I'm alot more
    comfortable in my body.
    I used to be very self conciouse but now
    I'm ok with being in a
    bathing suit and I dont feel to bad about it.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

>.> it depends... like i always say, "i like my body, but i don't like-like my body."...

everything seems to go to the tummy region! so even if i get skinnier i still have a gut! i don't get it! that's suppose to go away when you're 18~! >.< but i guess it's not so bad since i'm tall so it hides itself when i stand up...

anyways, but i don't really mind my face or anything like that... it's okay most days, and i feel better about smiling since i got my braces off!

i feel a little uncomfortable in a bathing suit... but i think that's just becuz i don't like to show my legs very much... pretty much the knee down is what i'm accustomed to showing...

^_^ but i have someone who loves me for me, so i guesss it all pans out in the end~!

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

There's only one thing i hate about my body and that's my acne but now iv grown use to it and it feels weird now that its starting to go away little by little i guess it cause iv had it for so long that i cant picture my self with out it but i guess once its gone there wont be anything els to complain about my self

Do to others as you see fit

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

everything seems to go to the tummy region! so even if i get skinnier i still have a gut! i don't get it! that's suppose to go away when you're 18~! >.< but i guess it's not so bad since i'm tall so it hides itself when i stand up...
    I think your referring to a puberty problem, and i think it goes away b4 that. Just be thankful it don't go to your A**, when women reach my age they seem to suffer from this.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I think your referring to a puberty problem, and i think it goes away b4 that. Just be thankful it don't go to your A**, when women reach my age they seem to suffer from this.
    you make it seem like your 80 or something plus you shouldn't think of your self old more like think of your self young no matter how old you are cause they'res always someone older then you

Do to others as you see fit

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar theif#1 View Post
    you make it seem like your 80 or something plus you shouldn't think of your self old more like think of your self young no matter how old you are cause they'res always someone older then you
    Yeah but its kinda hard when you were always a stick when you were young, and now you look like a poster child for an Anti-Beer ad.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

im way to skinny and everybody says that even my doctor im playing basketball for my high school next year and i need to gain some weight if expect to play in the post im 140 and 6'8 i need to be at least 160 so trying to gain weight

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast