+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: do you believe in guardian angels?

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

do you believe in guardian angels?

Well I was thinking about it. I feel blessed and thankful for alot of the things I have. I also thought about my friend who passed away..I felt alot of pain and hurt but I finally am ok with her gone. Many people say she is watching me from heaven and I believe them. I feel like I have a guradian angel watching me from above and who protects me from all the bad things. I was wondering if anyone felt that way too.

- do you believe you have a guardian angel?
    - if so who do you think it is?
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: do you believe in guradian angels?

I use to be told that i had one and yep i still do belive that there is an angel looking after you watching out for you.

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't beleive angels follow us around on earth, it's unorthadox.
    Although, I'm sure everything good that happens around you, or to you...is in some way influenced by a higher force.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saionji View Post
    Although, I'm sure everything good that happens around you, or to you...is in some way influenced by a higher force.
    could you please elaborate on why it would be so unorthadox? I mean, according to relegion all forces good and evil are waiting for armageddon. If we were to consider the number of people who have been alive relative to the number that are today in the entire history of the world... then it's really not so hard to believe that these people (who are bored waiting for everyone else to get a fair shot at life) that have become angels might take an interest in watching after God's subjects. It actually fits religion well.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Hhmm......that is a pretty interesting question.....
    I actually did not believe in guardian angel up until I was sixteen.......when I nearly escaped death....and that is when I knew that it had to be someone watching over me.....and I do not even believe in god and I am not a spirutal or religious person..
    But you know...the thought of having a guardian angel makes you feel warm , loved and most of all safe....and that is what I love!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    I use to be told that i had one and yep i still do belive that there is an angel looking after you watching out for you.
    I was also brought up knowing that an angel is watching over you. I have been told so my whole life well after my grandfather died so I believe he was my first and is going to be my last guardian angel ^^. I love him so much and I miss him but sometimes when I turn around I feel him right there waiting for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Saionji View Post
    Really? well many people are brought up in a different way so I could understand the point of view to are talking about.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well theres and angel of death i think god could send an angel to look after you it doesnt have to be on earth and the angel could protect more then one person so how about that.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, I believe in them. I have one as well, though I'm almost afraid to met them. I'm sure that they will strangle me for all the insanely stupid stuff that I have done and situations that I have gotten into.lol But to think that there isn't alteast one person/thing that's looking out for you is really sad. You can believe or not it's your choice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast