+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: do you believe in guardian angels?

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: do you believe in guradian angels?

No an gardian angel would not strangle you he probaly would laugh and be like oh my that was a close one wasnt it they would probaly be more like that.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Well you may be correct on that for normal ones, but I have to think mine has to be somewhat like me. So that means that they are warpped and have an extreamly sick since of humor. So there is a good chance that I will get strangled some for a couple of really stupid stunts that I did and lived to tell the tale.lol

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to, up until I was nine... I started thinking about my circumstances, everyone else's circumstances, other opinions, what's happened before... The Inquisition, Bubonic Plague, and the Holocaust were real kickers... In the end, I renounced my hopes in things like that.

Age of nine? Too young to have opinions and think about things like that? Maybe. But I'm a bookworm and world history and culture freak, what am I to do?

Question: Do the nonexistent friends of a mentally fragile person count as guardian angels?
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: do you believe in guardian angels?

Well maybe thats why bad things happen are gardian angel says dont do that in are heads and we hear that and say its wrong but im going to do it anyway he or she says then there will be a price to pay and im not talking about them killing us .

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abby724 View Post
    I used to, up until I was nine... I started thinking about my circumstances, everyone else's circumstances, other opinions, what's happened before... The Inquisition, Bubonic Plague, and the Holocaust were real kickers... In the end, I renounced my hopes in things like that.

Age of nine? Too young to have opinions and think about things like that? Maybe. But I'm a bookworm and world history and culture freak, what am I to do?

Question: Do the nonexistent friends of a mentally fragile person count as guardian angels?
    Yep, I would count those as well. As long as they talk and can give you advice on stuff or help you in anyway. Atleast they would count in my book. *mumbles I don't want to make the crazy woman mad*lol

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    *mumbles I don't want to make the crazy woman mad*lol
    Woah, dudette, you talkin' 'bout me? Nah, well, can't really blame you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well maybe thats why bad things happen are gardian angel says dont do that in are heads and we hear that and say its wrong but im going to do it anyway he or she says then there will be a price to pay and im not talking about them killing us .
    I don't think this adequately explains or justifies the Black Death—the death of a third of Europe's population... And I'd think that such benevolent, higher forces/being would do something to lessen the effects of atrocities like the Inquisition and the Holocaust. But then again, I'm a non-believer, so maybe my opinions don't matter as much, who knows...

Well, whatever 's the answer, when it comes down to it, I don't blame anyone for wanting to believe in guardians. Who wouldn't want powerful beings watching oer them?
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abby724 View Post

Answer: They're not nonexistant you just aren't open to their presence and they've saved my life plenty of times ^_^ People call it luck but it isn't luck if you're forewarned... too bad on the insane can see beyond themselves. The insane and the blind...

... and join my rebellion against time.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ i belive God is always watching over you, but i think Guardian Angels watch over children especially! and that they come to other people/adults when the circumstances are dire and God needs them to be alive! i'm not sure why some get saved and others don't; but... i know they're in good hands either way!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast