+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: do you believe in guardian angels?

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you believe in guardian angels?

in a way i do believe that i have one but i couldn't say for sure who or what it could be.
    cause it could be anyone.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you believe in guradian angels?

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Answer: They're not nonexistant you just aren't open to their presence and they've saved my life plenty of times ^_^ People call it luck but it isn't luck if you're forewarned... too bad on the insane can see beyond themselves. The insane and the blind...
    Forewarned? Forewarnings, eh... I usually attribute that to pangs of doubtful (as in uncertain, suspicious) reasoning than supernatural forces. ...What do you mean by blind? As in people who can't see? And the insane can sense guardian angels? I don't get what you mean by insane... But if I'm right, I should be included in that group. :laughs: But I haven't seen any guardian angels...

Before anyone starts berating me, I respect all the faithful and optimistic opinions on this thread; I don't mind what you guys think as long as it doesn't interfere with anyone else's lives. I just can't go with those views because guardian angels don't seem as reliable as you guys claim... Or at least not as caring and/or merciful. And I know you guys believe in heaven and paradise and all for good people, even those that die too early or something like that, but being burned alive at the stake, starving slowly to death, losing whole families, et cetera... It just doesn't sound like the compassion that people say holy beings of power should have. Or they're biased at the least.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you believe in guradian angels?

Quote Originally Posted by abby724 View Post
    Forewarned? Forewarnings, eh... I usually attribute that to pangs of doubtful (as in uncertain, suspicious) reasoning than supernatural forces. ...What do you mean by blind? As in people who can't see? And the insane can sense guardian angels? I don't get what you mean by insane... But if I'm right, I should be included in that group. :laughs: But I haven't seen any guardian angels...

Before anyone starts berating me, I respect all the faithful and optimistic opinions on this thread; I don't mind what you guys think as long as it doesn't interfere with anyone else's lives. I just can't go with those views because guardian angels don't seem as reliable as you guys claim... Or at least not as caring and/or merciful. And I know you guys believe in heaven and paradise and all for good people, even those that die too early or something like that, but being burned alive at the stake, starving slowly to death, losing whole families, et cetera... It just doesn't sound like the compassion that people say holy beings of power should have. Or they're biased at the least.
    Well actually the only thing they are really there for is to WATCH over us. Not interfear with what happens in our lives. They are those feelings or doubt or hessitation that you get before your going to do something that is usually a really bad idea. Plus it comforts most when they have excaped something that most would of parrished in. So instead of truly thinking of how and why they just give the credit and everything else that goes with that to something else, hence the guardian angel. It's just another way of people to move on with their life and feel good about themselves. Though, I do believe in then myself I also know that there is alot more that is actually explained logically, I just sometimes choose not to look at it.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

guardian angels?

it'sot that hard to believe... i think that i have one... a year younger than i am... a female.
    she often inspires me to move on... and i think she has saved my life mor=e than five times in my entire lifetime. i dn't think anything is different when it coemes to other people.

i think i am a guardian angel to another person. i might just not know it yeat... so might you.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Though I lost alot of people in my life. I can feel their strenght pushing me forward. I cried alot when I lost them and the pain seem unbearable and I always taught leaving this world to be with them would be better but I know I am wrong. I feel them well I am alone, they are the ones who push me towards my dream protecting me when I needed to be. I know losing them was bad but I only lost them in body not mind/spirit. Their presence is always around me and I know I don't feel sad when I think of them ^^.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

yeah i believe in guardian angels, i believe that they protect you sometimes, i believe that they r watching u and trying to help u
    Temari is so Cool

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

hm, yes, I do believe one is watching over me. I do think it's my big sister! She died in 9/11 and I was so sad and depressed for a while, but I soon became happy she's in a better place! But yes, I do believe in them! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    hm, yes, I do believe one is watching over me. I do think it's my big sister! She died in 9/11 and I was so sad and depressed for a while, but I soon became happy she's in a better place! But yes, I do believe in them! ^^
    Oh my gosh! I am very sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and I know she will watch over you anywhere you are ^^ don't worry she is watching you from a better place. she will protect you like an angel would
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast