+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in love?

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Do you believe in love?

Love is a word that people ues to express their feelings. I do think there is such a thing as love. Everyone has a fate to belong with someone. Even if it takes forever you will find that someone. Love is a silly word that people use. It means nothing to me but I ues it all the time.

Don't trust me....

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

ya. i believe in love but im afraid of falling in love.... love is everywhere.... when it comes to love, we'll feel liek everyday is wonderful day... for me, i'd prefer friendship love because i never want to being hurt for love again... i'll only fall in love with someone that i really know and like or admire... hrm.... ya love is wonderful...
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is surreal. There is nothing real about it. Only thing you can do is feel the love [around you]. If anyone of you here has experienced proper love before, you must've fealt the unreal feeling, because it's not often you get that feeling of an unreal realm; but when you do, you realise that it is unreal. Speaking truthfully of course, many of us have a foolish assumption of love as break-ups, lust, heartbreaks and "pain". well, it is not love that you felt, it's more of a stupid choice to give your love to the wrong person. And not many of us value the sanctity of a relationship and / or love in general.
    Speaking truthfully, of course.

Whether or not you believe in love, it still exists. Opposites cannot exit without each other, therefore hate cannot exist without love and light will not be "light" without darkness.

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Love is real. THere's no way to deny it. If love isn't real then explain the reason why people feel things towards eachother they they don't feel towards anyone else or not as much as they feel towards someone else. Explain that tug on your heart that people get for no reason when they are around someone. Granted there are different types of love such as a mother's love but even that... is love.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is unreal because even though you get the tug, even though you feel things, you don't understand why, and not only because you can't see it, but because that's what makes it so special. If it was real, it would be just an important entity. But since it's surreal, it makes it so priceless and irreplaceable.

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is but a word, the emotions behind it are what make the word have meaning. A person that sees that love is only a word can truely have a better understanding of the feelings that go with the word. Emotions are Emotions but words are ways to express those Emotions, thats how I see it at least.
    the power of a small program making cool stuff. Viva La Flash and MS Paints

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Sex before marriage is not love it's lust
    I seen too much lust every where than love it's time to go back o basics

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

sure I do believe! that's the reason Im keepping myself alive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast