Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in love at first sight?...

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question Do you believe in love at first sight?...

if you do believe...how will you know if it's really the real thing???

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you believe in love at first sight?...

I'll know if I love someone only after we'll have lived through many tough things together there's no other way... I think I'll be totaly shure only when I die in his arms (I don't mean it like- when he kills me ), how can you be shure about a thing that can't even be explained? No, I don' t believe in love at first sight, I believed in it before, but after I found out that my love at first sight was not love at all, I' ve stopped believing...
    Last edited by Lasura; Apr 24, 2007 at 10:03 AM.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Please could you explain more about what you want people to talk about?? Sometimes giving examples help members understand what you really want to be discussed.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pink_hana View Post
    if you do believe...how will you know if it's really the real thing???

do I believe in love at first sight??? yes because I am experienceing it at the moment... you can experience love at first sight without seeing the person... You will know because you feel different than you have ever felt before and they will treat you how you were supposed to be treated... you will be their world in their eyes and you will look at them the same way... that's how... ^_^

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    do I believe in love at first sight??? yes because I am experienceing it at the moment... you can experience love at first sight without seeing the person... You will know because you feel different than you have ever felt before and they will treat you how you were supposed to be treated... you will be their world in their eyes and you will look at them the same way... that's how... ^_^
    "Sigh" I have come across this kind of thing before. I have never really eperienced it myself though.

Kinda like this post Jamie has, women tend to do that very same thing when it comes to me. From what I understand though, most people tend to have bad experiences in relationships, havn't had an unfullfiling relationship, or are currently in a relationship that leaves them wanting.

If you can imagine me in the outside world and don't refer to my posts, I am actually a pretty nice guy. I help those who need it, I respect people and are always seen and represent a gentleman. The people who have fallen for me at first sight are usually people who are missing that part in the relationship. I have infinite patience, I prefer to listen more than speak, and I always prefer pleasuring instead of recieving.

So when it comes to love at first sight, I believe it is the real deal, but probably generally misunderstood sadly. Of course that is just someone open minded who can only cast a opinion from their own experience.

Not stating this post is an interpretation of yours Jamie.

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    "Sigh" I have come across this kind of thing before. I have never really eperienced it myself though.

Kinda like this post Jamie has, women tend to do that very same thing when it comes to me. From what I understand though, most people tend to have bad experiences in relationships, havn't had an unfullfiling relationship, or are currently in a relationship that leaves them wanting.

If you can imagine me in the outside world and don't refer to my posts, I am actually a pretty nice guy. I help those who need it, I respect people and are always seen and represent a gentleman. The people who have fallen for me at first sight are usually people who are missing that part in the relationship. I have infinite patience, I prefer to listen more than speak, and I always prefer pleasuring instead of recieving.

So when it comes to love at first sight, I believe it is the real deal, but probably generally misunderstood sadly. Of course that is just someone open minded who can only cast a opinion from their own experience.

Not stating this post is an interpretation of yours Jamie.
    I'm not sure if I should be offened or not... In real life I am not realyy known for being nice and loving... people judge before they get to know people so I can only think that love at first sight would have to be speaking because outside apperences don't matter... it's whats on the inside that does.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    I'm not sure if I should be offened or not... In real life I am not realyy known for being nice and loving... people judge before they get to know people so I can only think that love at first sight would have to be speaking because outside apperences don't matter... it's whats on the inside that does.
    You shouldn't be offended by it at all. I only base my opinion on my own experience and only referred to your post as the thing I have never come across and would like to experience myself someday.

Love at first sight usually means you tend to see someone, something, somewhere. Without knowing who that person is(an actual object in this universe) than you can't exactly fall in love at first sight can you.

Whether it is the whole first look at the person(actually seeing a person for the first time in your life for a second) or the first look(seeing a person but not knowing who they are exactly but knowing their mannerisms, voice, appearance/expected personality inside and out, but never really having talked, socialized, or communicated what so ever) are the same but different at the same time.

Love at first sight could mean either or and I tend to see the second of the two. I don't believe in an aura or silent song in the wind type of thing, so two makes the most sense to me since I have actually experienced it first ahdn and on the opposing side. Never experienced that first glance kinda thing so..I am looking forward to it, but only believe what i can experience.

Newbie Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in TRUE LOVE & love @ first sight ... i fell in love with my current guy some time ago!! ^^ I want him to know that i am always here for him and i will always take care of him.. ^//^ I believe when you fall in love (it is different for everybody) the side-effects include (lol, i sound like one of those commercial people for perscription pills,lol): Butterflies in your stomache, can't stop thinking about him/her even when you are thinking about something completely different, (it is kind of difficult, because all of these feelings come from the heart ... which makes it complecated to write, say or even type what your feeling) you feel happy when you are talking to him/her on the phone or in person ... and other things ... like i said ... you'll know when your in love ... check this site out ... it tells you the symptoms of falling in love: (and their ALL true too, depending on certain things... enjoy!)

12 signs your falling in love - My 0.02$ on life, love and friendship - by Ivan Minic,
    Baby, if you read this, i want you to know i love you SOOOOOOOOOOO much with all my heart!! XD *muah muah muah muah muah muah muah muah muah muah muah muah!!!!!*
    I'm in love with the BEST guy ever! I love YOU baby!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast