Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in love at first sight?...

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you believe in love at first sight?...

~!!! You know, when I was young, I did used to believe in love at first sight, I still do I suppose, but several observations triggered change in my perceptions later on. Even corner I turned, I stumbled upon a figure that captivated my eyes.. Pretty girls all around, in school, on streets, at sight. My heart craved for all. Polygamy is illegal. More social restraints, darn ~!! I was unsure as to why I liked any of them... Disillusioned I became, overtaken by illusions. I approached one, the most prettiest of all, only to momentarily lose interest, realizing she had a high-up, haughty personality [or some contorted nature].

Okay, that didn't really happen. It's only fabricated to present my point.

~!!!! I believe in love that grows out of friendship. It's just more precious, I believe. One might befriend someone, not accounting his/her physical attributes, and later on, after growth in connection, could fall in love, that which got developed... not just through physical attraction, but from a sense of understanding of the inner person, cloaked by corporeal artificiality. Not knowing why you like a certain someone, other than their vividly fleshy manifestation, isn't a sign of love, rather an illusory entrapment; infatuation. What's acquired of it, is not love, only mere transient enjoyment. Thus, to enjoy being in love, and to love love for love's sake are two completely different things. Love isn't trade. It's something that suppresses desires and discharges pre-established conditions, leading not to their proliferation. Love is Kedar.

I think I am sidetracking a bit, so I will stop here.

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hellllll nooooo! No such thing. You may look at someone and immediately like them because they are fine but you have to know more than just looks to love someone. I believe in lust at first sight though, it's like I said above. That's all.

Newbie meierlink35 may be famous one day meierlink35 may be famous one day meierlink35's Avatar
    Thanks

ya i believe in love but some peple dont but that is there openiya

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

To Rave_Grip- Was that said at me?Anyway, as I said it was long ago so I was young and naive at the time so it felt it like love to me then, but now its different. I don't fall in love just like that.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

um... i guess not...

when i first saw Soshi... i didn't "fall in love" with him...

but i could see something special...

i think that's the farthest i believe it, when you see something truly special about a person... not just their figure...

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    um... i guess not...

when i first saw Soshi... i didn't "fall in love" with him...

but i could see something special...

i think that's the farthest i believe it, when you see something truly special about a person... not just their figure...
    Couldn't have been more direct
    I have seen people who HAVE fallen in love at first sight and get married... which I don't know how is possible because if they can't comprehend each others' complexities then they have no idea what they're in for...

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Lol, pssshhhhh. People watching each other and fall in love at first sight. Only for little kids on their flying carpet.
    How can you even love somebody without even talking to them? Where is all the common sense?
    you can fall in love with someone at first sight with talking to them but you can also fall in love by the way they look.... but you of all people should know that you know your soulmate by saying hi or looking in their direction.... I should know... because I did.... ^^

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Hmm.. not me i guess... :/ if u say at first sight.. to me thats not love yet...
    it's more like...attracted or something...i get to love something only after i know what it is... ^^ very complicated guy am i?

lol...nice tag...xD

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast