View Poll Results: Do you believe in love at first sight?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

2 100.00%
Closed Thread

Thread: Do you believe in love at first sight? Explain.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you believe in love at first sight? Explain.

I've heard it thrown around that people have completely fallen for a person that they don't know but have looked at and instantly fallen in love. I was wondering if this really happens.

I read about it in Romeo and Juliet where Romeo falls in love with Juliet when he first sees her and completely forgets about the girl he had previously loved.

I personally think you have to know a person to love them and that so-called love at first sight is not love but infatuation. Maybe thats just me though, since its never happened to me.

So have you ever fallen in love at first sight? If you have please share your experience.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you believe in love at first sight? Explain.

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I've heard it thrown around that people have completely fallen for a person that they don't know but have looked at and instantly fallen in love. I was wondering if this really happens.

I read about it in Romeo and Juliet where Romeo falls in love with Juliet when he first sees her and completely forgets about the girl he had previously loved.

I personally think you have to know a person to love them and that so-called love at first sight is not love but infatuation. Maybe thats just me though, since its never happened to me.

So have you ever fallen in love at first sight? If you have please share your experience.
    I combined this topic with:

What do you think is the true meaning of love?

http://www.animeonline.net/cyber-lou...e-meaning.html

Closed Thread