+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Do you believe in luck?

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Do you believe in luck?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
    So, do you belive in the whole luck, fate, and destiny thing or do you think its just a whole bunch of crap? And if you do believe in luck, do you have any things you do to bring you good luck (Like wear a certain color or a lucky trinket or something) or maybe a lucky number? I've gotten som mixed opinions on this one and I was wondering what you all thought...
    So, do you belive in luck and destiny?
    To be honest, I sometimes believe in those sort of things, especially luck. Before exams/tests I probably would wear a lucky necklace or ring...Just to make me feel confident.
    As for destiny or fate...I never really paid much attention to those or probably I don't really care.

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't really believe in luck but i do like this definition of it: "Luck is when preparation meets opprutunity."
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    I don't believe in luck. "Luck" is an excuse for people to sit and wait for kittens and rainbows to shine.
    I believe that if I want something to happen --- I'll go get it myself.
    Of course, I do pray and make wishes... for guidance. But I'll still do the labor. <^x^>lll Baa~
    youp... exactly... it's just a lame excuse to be doing senseless things instead of working real hard... i might belive in coincidence more... though i don't believe in that either...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoods View Post
    i don't really believe in luck but i do like this definition of it: "Luck is when preparation meets opprutunity."
    well... if you put it that way... it makes it sound less and less like a sheer happy-go-lucky meets great fortune type of definition for luck... neat... i guess that would make luck a litt;e bit more acceptable for me...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I do believe in luck an destiny, how can I not? Life could seem quite depressing if you don't.... But I also believe that you have to earn your luck- you have to ork hard to get to someting; if you work hard you'll be rewarded.

And I'm sure we can cange our destiny, or, if not, then, if a bad ending awaits us, we can make our life worth all its time and we have to do it...

I know good things happen to those who are good, so I'll ju just do my best and wait for it.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think that there is such word called luck i think people who have a better atitude to life just get the better things but what is luck winning some money on a bandit ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3