+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: do you belive (in magic)

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you belive (in magic)

religion and magic, are two different topic, magic is something when a rabbit comes out of your hat, and no i don't believe it, and i think is neat sometimes, and sometimes is just plain stuiped. Magic is part of a talent, i think is stuiped when you know how did they figure it out, or they make it so simple that you know.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe... Hmm. If you try hard enough, anything can happen... within reason.

Magic may be something of imagination, or it may be real. But what really matters is what you, yourself can do.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Mischievious Kiss may be famous one day Mischievious Kiss may be famous one day Mischievious Kiss's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... I believe in certain kinds of magic. Magic is usually unnoticable to most. I mean, there is always magic working on us all tho we as humans are to arrogent to take notice.
    "i'll cast this spell to make my enemy life misrable or to make yourself more healthy so you can live longer. because i do"-Quote.
    Spells usually dont work on making your enemys life miserable..... Spells are good things and as such they are nice to everyone, yes even your enemies. Because imagin this, That person is your enemy and so, what does that make you? In most cases their enemy. But u dont have evil spells comeing at you from all angles do you? In real life, people work their own magic, You make your own wishes come true. If you want to be healthier and live longer then you will live a heathier life letting you live longer.

Dont always rely on a miracle. In most cases, you can make your own miracles come true.
    Aiora get in my Damned pocket!! XP XD LMAO

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe in anything supernatural. Magic is just mind-tricks or a matter of dexterity, nothing unusual involved...

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's a funny story of my sister, trying to use magic.
    One day, she found a spell in one of my beginner books. It was something like, "How to Lose Weight". So, she marked the place, and kept on reading, then decided to try that spell. Well, she had read it so many times to memorize if before reading on, she figured she had it all in her head. So, she set out the ingredients, and completed the ritual. A couple days later, she weighed herself, and she'd lost 5 lbs! She'd eaten normally, drank the same amt. of water(I watched her), and didn't work out like usual(she's lazy). So, I went back to the place she had marked, and found a completely different ritual! I flipped thru, and the spell she'd done was to make your hair grow longer faster. He hair was pretty much the same length, but her weight wasn't. I found that funny. But anyway, she got interested in 'magic'! But now she's already gotten bored w/ it, while I've stuck w/ it.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthorse View Post
    Yeah, I do, too. I always have. I used to only believe in the Catholic religion, until I started thinking for myself. Then I realized how constricting it is. I started asking questions my priest and dad couldn't answer, and then I was introduced to Wicca. It's so freeing! So pure! Nothing is asked of you, other than that you BELIEVE, and practice safely. I personally prefer crystal magick. I seem more in tuned w/ whatever powers there are that way. Also, my name is Krystal. So, nice coincidence. ^_^
    You make it sound like take one Born Again, add Magic, stir well and walla, a Wiccan. I'm sure that is not what you meant but it is the first thing that came to mind with your description.

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    religion and magic, are two different topic, magic is something when a rabbit comes out of your hat, and no i don't believe it, and i think is neat sometimes, and sometimes is just plain stuiped. Magic is part of a talent, i think is stuiped when you know how did they figure it out, or they make it so simple that you know.
    Actually unless you are talking about stage magic/illusionists it is the same subject. The entire concept of magic is that there are entities that will do things for you and make things happen if you know how to ask right. If you ask God and he answers it's called a miracle or divine intervention. If you ask someone elses god/entity and s/he answers it's called magic.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, i do. my religion is Wicca, i practice magic. ive extended time periods (for class and homework) there are only a certain amount of spells for enemies.

if anyone wants to know more about Wicca, pm me.
    "May the force be with you"- Yoda

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

If you mean magic as in luck then yes.I mean there are times when there is nothing that can go wrong.However,if you mean magic as in sorcery,then i believe that is imagination and is one of many theories to explain the infinite mysteries of the world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast