Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you care if you loved or not?

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you care if you loved or not?

Do you really care if your loved or not?
    I ask this because there is relationship problems in this world, I glad I don't have a relationship, because it nothing but a problem , all this jeaously and cheating going it makes falling in love not really worth it.
    I don't really care if some woman loves me or not. Love is just a bother and it's nothing to worry about or loose your life over it. Love is just stupid mind games and torrment .

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you care if you loved or not?

Well, for me, I would care if I'm loved or more. It means that someone cares about me and sometimes, being loved is a big relief in your messy life. Yes, jealousy and and cheating is hard and hurtful but it's a part of this thing called 'love.' We can't do anything about it. We'll just have to continue it. People aren't perfect so you have to be patient in a relationship...etc.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

I like being loved especially if it's by someone i like, or even if it's just like friendly love... But not being loved by anyone will make you cranky, mad or sad, but if you're being loved, you allways have a little smile upon you face because it's a really nice feeling and it feels like eveything is so easy.....

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Of course I care being loved. Seriously, being loved by a person you like too can be one of the most beautiful things in the world.
    However it can be problematic sometimes ... For instance if you're loved by someone but you do not feel the same for her/him. A really bad situation. There's nothing you can do about that and you only end up hurting that person. So it's kinda a two-egded affair.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lapislazuli For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Jan 26, 2009)

Newbie Elfia is off to a good start Elfia's Avatar
    Thanks

Depends if its parental love of with the opposit sex.

With parental love, yes ofcourse i want to be loved.
    With the opposit sex it dosen't really matters, i have so far not found some one i love and im not planing on finding someone yet.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

First, lets look at what love actually is.

Speaking from a physical side of things, "Love" is the combination of bio-chemical attraction, millions of years of evolution (instincts) governing how we as a species look for mates, and emotional attachments (And since Love can be considered an emotion, its governed by what I just mentioned as well).

As I have stated in a previous thread along this topic line (Are you picky about your friends?), Humans are social creatures. We need social interaction in order to remain healthy and live happy and productive lives. Yes you can get along just fine with out any interaction at all, but lets face it, you're life is going to suck and you will not be as happy as you could be.

Its not a question of "do you care" its a matter of "You damn well should care".

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Jan 26, 2009)

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

But the other person can mislead you or say I don't feel the same way as you do. That's why I say I don't care either way and I can avoid being hurt, as for love goes animals can give you more love than people do, and animals don't reject you or insult you or cheat on you.some times when some one says they love you they don't really mean it.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

I have to agree with aceman67 ... Sooner or later, it really is something you need to achieve happiness. So trying to just close all those feelings away won't work I think. Sometimes you just have to risk being hurt.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lapislazuli For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Jan 26, 2009)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast