Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you care if you loved or not?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you care if you loved or not?

everyone cares, even if they say they don't. Your constant posting of these threads says you care, Manga Artist. Aceman already said it best, humans are sociable creatures, we need interaction. You'll always have the love of family, or friends that are like family. Love extends far beyond just one bond between a man and a woman. Love for family, love for country, love for one's self, it's all part of the package. To say you don't 'care' shows great stubbornness and denial if you ask me. You're not edgy or cool or unique if you say you don't care, you're just being a jackass.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Jan 26, 2009)

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

What love is worth these days it's only worth 1 cent, the love that worth anything is from your family and your pet.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

true love transcends all money and expenses, and the point of dating eventually is to find that person with whom you want to start your own family with and have even more love! It's about sharing a mutual love with someone, and caring for each other, and sharing the experience of life together, not alone. You can't let the transgressions of others' or transgressions of the past ruin the true nature of love. It's never love that hurts, its the pursuit and sacrifice you make for it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Jan 26, 2009)

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

It's realy not worth to fall in love, it leads to trouble and most guys end up blowing thier heads off due to thier girl friends dumped them, I voted I don't care if some one loves me or not , it's not worth killing your self for and who needs the stress, if you got dumped or rejected over a long period of times you get so fed up with it that if some some one came up to you saying that they love you knowing what's down the road , you couldn't care less if your loved or not WHO CARES about love .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    You can't let the transgressions of others' or transgressions of the past ruin the true nature of love.
    You have this ridiculous habit of repeating yourself, so I guess I have no choice but to do so as well.

Newbie Beeyunx is off to a good start Beeyunx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Do you really care if your loved or not?
    I ask this because there is relationship problems in this world, I glad I don't have a relationship, because it nothing but a problem , all this jeaously and cheating going it makes falling in love not really worth it.
    I don't really care if some woman loves me or not. Love is just a bother and it's nothing to worry about or loose your life over it. Love is just stupid mind games and torrment.
    Just to tell the truth, I'm in nobody's side. BUT I think that love is important in our lives, because we get to love someone, or something. If we don't have love, we have nothing. Which is so boring!

Love can be a pain in the neck, so many stress and pain. That's cause maybe the boy or girl isn't meant to be with you. That's my opinion, not sure what you people may think...

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

Actually, i dont care n_n
    uhm..I have tons of korean/japanese/anime guys out there that I want and that's already fine with me.
    They are my inspiration.
    Reality just bites when it comes to love.
    "been there and done that" lol..^______^

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

humans are social creatures but here is the thing i would care a lot if i was loved by the one i cared about. and true love is unconditional, not demanding and patient.Love is given freely ...........you give but you don't ask someone to love you back in return.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast