Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Do you care if you loved or not?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you care if you loved or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    When some one just totaly forgot about you being loved by that person has deleted , iand that was a lost cause, So why even care if some one loves you or not ,
    Read the last part of my message about people’s reasons for giving up and it’s all because they cry because something didn’t go their way. When something like that is a persons reason for completely shutting out other people who do care but you refuse to open up just because of one or two or even three other people didn’t go the way you wanted and it hurt for what ever reason just shows how out right pathetic and childish said person is for condemning every one else.
    When I hear people who complain and act like stubborn little children and say they give up on love for what ever reason, all I have to say is if they choose to believe and have that kind of behavior then they should hike up those pampers they had when they were 2 years old because they are clearly not grown up and ready for a relationship.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course I do! I want people to love me and know me! And, give me hugs and kisses xD I mean if some one didn't love me. I would most likely cry.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

It has nothing to do with of being ready for a relationships it has to do with of being sick and tired of being and getting turned down. If that's the way love is than it's not worth it at all , come on how many of you being insult or loss a girl friend or boyfriend due a rivial?
    and if that person wants to cheat or fall in love with another person , so beat it, Like who cares about break ups no reason to be jeaous about it

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    It has nothing to do with of being ready for a relationships it has to do with of being sick and tired of being and getting turned down. If that's the way love is than it's not worth it at all , come on how many of you being insult or loss a girl friend or boyfriend due a rivial?
    and if that person wants to cheat or fall in love with another person , so beat it, Like who cares about break ups no reason to be jeaous about it
    You must have had some bad experiences concerning your relationships, and I understand that those failed relationships might left some scars ...
    But seriously, it won't take you anywhere if you keep that attitude of your's up any longer.
    Just because it didn't work well once doesn't mean that every attempt of building up a relationsship will fail or will end up in a fight with someone else. And it is no reason to shut everyone out around you. You just gotta try more often. Read the posts here - Everyone is happy being loved. You'll be too. (:
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    You must have had some bad experiences concerning your relationships, and I understand that those failed relationships might left some scars ...
    But seriously, it won't take you anywhere if you keep that attitude of your's up any longer.
    Just because it didn't work well once doesn't mean that every attempt of building up a relationsship will fail or will end up in a fight with someone else. And it is no reason to shut everyone out around you. You just gotta try more often. Read the posts here - Everyone is happy being loved. You'll be too. (:
    That’s exactly the point I was trying to make and I couldn’t agree more.

Every one has gone through extremely terrible points in their relationship with another. Hell I am no different. If I told people the way my relationship ended then may be they would be taking what I say a little more seriously. All be it I don't know what you or any one else has gone through and this is not to compare as to who had it worse but rather to show that yes sh*t happens, relationships fall apart at time, you or the other person had done something you are not proud of and are extremely ashamed of or what ever happened. The point being is that you’re not the only one and it happens to every one and yet most people continue to try. Why you ask? The answer is very simple... Because it's worth it when you finely find that special some one. Simple as that. It doesn’t mean you shut every one else out who care for you because you fear being hurt again. It's alright to have thick skin, but it’s not alright to have a cold heart.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

PhoenixSara (Jan 27, 2009)

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

I really don't need to be going though the same crap , it's just not worth it .

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

well i think that no matter what anyone else says at this point we can't change somebody's heart just because we say so. I mean i have been hurt recently but you see life is already complicated and having someone to share the ups and downs with is worth it for me.

You're not supposed to help who you fall in love with. You just feel it. sometimes it takes a little bit of help and push from the ones you know to find the right one. And how do you know you've found a special person to spend your life with? All the relationships that didnt work,is a way or process for you to know you've find THE ONE for you.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Love isn't about being with a special somebody, or two beautiful people sending off fireworks - like sailor moon; it's easy to hate it, because it does not show other forms of love.
    Love is one and the same; it's like a clay, and we're the potters. We give it different shape and forms.
    There is your family and friends.
    And even if "people" don't love you, You are loved by God, you are loved by nature.
    And above all, love yourself. If you go like that, things won't bother you.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast