Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Do you care if you loved or not?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you care if you loved or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    I really don't need to be going though the same crap , it's just not worth it .
    But you see, that’s where you are wrong. As Rave said, love is love, one and the same, the only difference being the level of love. Each level is very important, it doesn’t just have to deal with relationships. As said before, you have friends and family that love you, right there are two different levels of love. Now, which ever level of love that did not work for you does not mean you should tare down the others as well out of fear.
    I have been stabbed in the back so many times in my life by people there is no longer a single spot to put another knife. How ever that doesn’t mean I condemn the people around me or new people I meet. They didn't do anything wrong, and to judge them based off of what some one did to me is not fair to them.
    But you clearly seam to have your mind set and nothing we can say will change your mind or those that think the way you do and are just as stubborn. You will find out eventually, if not then your own fear and paranoia will continue to eat you alive.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie Martin Z is off to a good start Martin Z's Avatar
    Thanks

I would... if I were loved
    Martin Z

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Why is that no matter what new thread you make, YOU ARE ALWAYS NEGATIVE.
    Now as an adult man, shouldn't you be able to comprehend the fact negativity is NOT a turn on?

And yet again I am going to move this out of the debate section. Please from now on, start a topic in the Cyber Lounge.

~Moving~
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, since I am human, I do care if I am loved or not, but I don't let it run my life. There's more important matters to tend to at the moment. I've learned to keep certain emotions bottled up until needed, but it's always nice to exercise them every once in a while.

The thing I've learned about the whole "love" thing is that you get what you give. In order to be loved, you gotta be willing to love. It's easy to let go and let life pass you by as you wallow in gloom, but.......
    It takes a real mother ****er to experience the entire gamut of human emotional experience, for good or ill. There's a lesson to be learned.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    Well, since I am human, I do care if I am loved or not, but I don't let it run my life. There's more important matters to tend to at the moment. I've learned to keep certain emotions bottled up until needed, but it's always nice to exercise them every once in a while.

The thing I've learned about the whole "love" thing is that you get what you give. In order to be loved, you gotta be willing to love. It's easy to let go and let life pass you by as you wallow in gloom, but.......
    It takes a real mother ****er to experience the entire gamut of human emotional experience, for good or ill. There's a lesson to be learned.
    The fact that TaurusDemon has said this and is probably one of those people here is AO you would not expect to say something like that, I suggest you "love fearing" people should listen.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Sometimes I wonder that myself..I think that yes, It is worth it, since it will be a new experience you will go through, whether or not it works out.

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

It's all about going through it all willingly, even only for the sake of finding the hidden lessons to it all. If you can learn from your mistakes, you can better yourself. You can build resilience to all the heartache only by going through it all.

I know I still have a lot to learn, in some ways more, in others less, but I'm gonna go through it all so I can live a life that I won't regret.

There is one I love, and I know she loves me. The only thing keeping us apart is distance. This year, I wanna close the distance at least once or twice. Time to set up some road trips..... Been too long since I went on a road trip.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Love is just a bother and it's nothing to worry about or loose your life over it. Love is just stupid mind games and torrment .
    I beg to differ.

Love comes in many forms. I say that I don't want to be in a relationship because of personal reasons, not because I don't want to be loved. Some people are better off not having a relationship. However, I like to be loved and because of that, my mind can be changed at any point in time--just like ANYONE ELSE.

Love from a friend is valuable. I love my friends, they love me. I'd have pretty shitty friends if they didn't. I love my family, they love me. I feed off of it. Were it not for the fact that I have such a loving and accepting family, I'd have gone crazy ages ago. When I AM in a relationship and we hit the "I love you" stage, I give my all. Because loving someone is just as intoxicating as being loved.

Love is what makes people happy. If you were dying in ten minutes from now and you knew that you would die absolutely alone and without a soul in the world that loved or cared for you, I bet you'd spend that last ten minutes cryin' big ol' alligator tears. Even knowing that you're loved when you don't expect it or even want it for that matter brings even the most dismal person a bit of light in their dark hearts--whether they wanna see it or not.

If you have a dog, how do you expect it to respect you, obey you and--if your dog is the type--protect your family, if you don't show it some sort of love in return. That's all any living being with concious thought wants. For anyone to say they could do with out it or "Love is stupid" (anything along those lines) are either too blind to see they're wrong or in denial.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Jan 29, 2009)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast