Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Do you care if you loved or not?

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you care if you loved or not?

I'm not saying that I won't care if I'm not loved, but I wouldn't over-react and cry over not being loved, either. I mean, I love having to love other people and to have other people love me, but if they don't like me, however, then, oh well.

mmhmm.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, love goes far beyond a romantic sense.

There are certain people (like my children) who, if they didn't love me... would break my heart nearly to death.

As far as romantic love is concerned... Its been a very long time since I have felt loved in that way. But.... I wouldn't say, I don't care. Because I desire to both love and be loved in a romatic sense. And sometimes, when I think of how long its been, it makes me feel like I am defective or something.

All in all though... I CAN'T care too much. As a mother I have such a big job to do. I cannot allow lack of romance, and hurt feelings over it... to take over the wheel and be a driving force. If romance happens it happens, If it never does.... Thank GOD I have many other facets in which to recieve love.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie Maku is off to a good start Maku's Avatar
    Thanks

I care. It's just all the trouble that comes with that love that makes a person not want to be loved. But hey, that's how love is. Feelings get hurt. It's loves basic history and like the saying goes...history repeats...
    Because nothing can ever be PERFECT
    Something is always WRONG
    And sometimes...
    I cannot help but Smile...

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

no matter how bad you've ever had it, somewhere in your heart, you'll want love.
    don't believe me?
    well, that doesn't classify as 'romantic love', it could be family as well, or for some people, even divine love. . and the only person who has ever really, truly detested love was was either a)Psycho b) didn't know TRUE love c) both
    and if you say, i'm done with love, it sucks, YOU suck. why not admit that you just don't want a love like your previous ones, not that all love sucks.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

It all depends on the situation. I don't care if the world loves me. I don;t care about being some one;s hero or idol.

I would care if I was unloved by my parents or my girlfriend. Not having the love of some one who can help you through hard times can really weigh on your nerves.
    Why hello there!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

love is a perodox there are so many doors yet only
    one will be right for you and your choice if not carring about love
    is a perodox in itself , myself i love my girl friend we have had loads of arguments
    but hey what relationship would be good if it was perfect right?
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

If I were loved that would soothe me.

If I weren't loved, I would be curious to know why.

If I weren't loved because of my gender or race, I wouldn't care since it was discrimination any way.

If I weren't loved because I did something bad, I would care and try to make amends and apologize. Whether or not the apology was accepted wouldn't change my position.

If I weren't loved because of jealousy then all I would point out how they outdone me in other ways.

If I weren't loved because the person doesn't believe in love then I would know that this person needs love all the more, like plants needing long overdue sun.

Yet I would still care for where there is no love, opens up the soul which is even deeper. Not being loved is cold which all the more teaches why when we are loved it should not be taken for granted and be treasured every day.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to desxms For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Jan 30, 2009)

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Do you really care if your loved or not?
    I ask this because there is relationship problems in this world, I glad I don't have a relationship, because it nothing but a problem , all this jeaously and cheating going it makes falling in love not really worth it.
    I don't really care if some woman loves me or not. Love is just a bother and it's nothing to worry about or loose your life over it. Love is just stupid mind games and torrment .
    i know every one says that but really i have been suicidal before so really it makes me oh i cant describe it even to think that somebody loves or cares foer me i know ithat there is betrayal in this world but really doesnt it make it all the better when you find that some body really does care?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CBtay01 For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jan 31, 2009), Scourge (Feb 03, 2009)

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast