+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do You Compromise?

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Do You Compromise?

Are you willing to compromise on somethings for the sake of another person? Or will you stand firm for what you feel no matter the effect on others?

Me I'm a person who doesn't mind compromising. I find life is much easier for me if I do. Rather than always insisting on my way I'd rather try to work with a person for a better solution than fight with them to get my way.

So how do you feel abou it?

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do You Compromise?

i usually am down for a compromise, but then again it depends on the issue at hand. i also prefer compromises that favor me, and im good at wording things to acheve this but sound fair to most PPl. ^_^ i guess i am a horrible person...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Depends on what your compromiseing on. If you do it because you want to then yes but if you do it and loose some part of your self then no.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i norammly compromise with everything excpet my hobbies and food your not gonna be able to pull me away from video games and i wont settle for something i dont normally eat ill raise he** if have too about my food. its got cooked a way and smells right look right all that

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    i norammly compromise with everything excpet my hobbies and food your not gonna be able to pull me away from video games and i wont settle for something i dont normally eat ill raise he** if have too about my food. its got cooked a way and smells right look right all that
    yes, i agree on the food thing. and video games. but if i word it right, i can get new games ^_^
    like in the summer when its hot.. grass doesnt grow. so i agree to cut grass knowing i will barely do anything, and in return i get money MWAHAHAHA

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

It all depends on the person and the matter at hand for me,If its some thing really important ill try to get it my way first then if that don't work and im getting resistance from the person ill try and compromise.When that don't work its time to bargen which i can do very good when i need to get the most out of some thing for a small loss on my part lol.
    Last edited by koga23; Jul 23, 2007 at 04:56 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Most times, because it's what's best, I go halfway on everything with people.

If I can find a suitable reward for something that is asked from me or refused from me, I will obviously consent to such negotiations.

Compromising is always nice, and it can even be done without words. Just doing an action is good enough to set down the rules of negotiation. People know what you mean... or... sometimes, you do it knowing full-well of what they'll do next because of what you did.
    ...so it's sort of influencing people, but it's about the same as negotiations...

So yeah, I compromise...

But there are some things I can't compromise... some people ask for too much, or just ask for the wrong things....... I can't compromise with those people. I have my wants and needs as well, I can never give up who I am just for people's selfish needs.
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Jul 23, 2007 at 11:02 PM.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

I compromise more than often... Either to keep peace or make things run more smoothly... Now I am not saying that I back down from my opinion or if I think/know I am right... But I often compromise cause I am not that complicated until when it comes to the matter of the heart... ^_^

"Life is hard so why complicate things & make it more difficult"...
    "Life is hard so you have to live harder"...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast